Chapter 15

Sorry For The Delay 😖😖

In Your Love

Chapter 15

************************************

Sanskar stops as he saw SHONA running towards him...

"Sansuuuu" Calling his name loud she was running who was in blue coloured frok..

Sanskar widens his hands welcoming her who was running toward him with a bright smile calling him..

His smile vansihed as she went ahead leaving him behind...

He looks behind while being in the same position where he saw her who hugs his dad while he(little Sanskar) was running behind Shona who's face was coloured...

"Shona ki bacchi I won't leave you" He stops infront of his father who was carrying little Swara who was stucking her tounge to him..

"Papa put this potato down" Sanskar said while swara's cheeks turned red hearing him calling her "Potato"

"You monkey I am not potato" Swara shouted in anger..

"You are now come down don't hide like a looser after colouring me" Sanskar said pointing finger towards her

"Papa put me down" Swara said while Shekar gave "Are you serious" look to her and there she nodes her head several times...

As soon as shekar put Swara down she runs stucking her tounge to Sanskar while she runs behind her to chase her...

Sanskar was smiling like an idiot seeing the senerio till then they disappears from his eyesight...
.
.
.
.

"Bhoooo" Swara stumbles back with his sudden act...

Before she could fall Sanskar holds her through her waist making her shiver...

Her hands went on his neck due to fear...

Their face were inches apart where they were able to feel each other's hot breath..

Without a blink he was staring at her who had closed her eyes tight.. 

Realising she was safe she opens her eyes matching her eyes with his...

She blink her eyes deep lost in his dark brown eyes..

She was able to see the same naughtiness in his eyes which used to be in his eyes long ago..

A smile crept on her lips thinking about her and his cat fights..

Wherelese he can see a deep pain in her eyes which was coming in between the naughtiness and bubbliness in her eyes..

He felt a pinch in his heart by looking at her eyes...

Making her stand he apologized her, making her to wide her eyes in shock..

"What happened" Swara grins as soon as the words left from his lips..

"You and sorry, that also from me" Swara smiles looking at him..

"Is it" He asked curiously with a hope she will tell more about THEM..

"Did I never said SORRY to you" He raised his eyebrows in disbelief, while she nodes with a smile..

"NEVER" she walks inside Killing his hopes without telling anything else..

"Why can't I remember my past" He said with a sad pout walking behind her...
.
.
.
.

Swara was looking here and there as if she saw an allian..