Worthless

Hello everyone! Welcome to the latest exploration of my writing abilities! I have yet to decide if this will become a series, or if I will merely condense this entire story into one book. But first, I'd like to take the time to talk about what I'm about to do, and what it means to me. If you don't care to read this part, simply skip over it. No harm done.

Worthless is meant to share the stories of not only myself, but every teen who has ever been through tough situations regarding bullying, self harm, suicidal thoughts and actions, eating disorders, depression, BDD and other self image related disorders. I'm making this story for all of the teens who have been told they aren't good enough for something. For the teens who cry themselves to sleep every night. For the people like me who are emotionally damaged. I'm writing this story for you all, and for your tormentors to see what it's like to be bullied so bad that you may not want to wake up in the morning.

And last but not least, I am writing this for myself. I need an outlet lately to express all the negative thoughts and feelings I've been having lately. A compilation of my negative experiences, turned into something positive. Something I hope that anyone can relate to and understand. I just hope that I can pull this off. This will include some very personal experiences of mine, however, I will not be pointing out which are first hand sources and which are from observation. You'll have to make that inference on your own. But, I just want you to know that Worthless is not only my story, it's yours too.

Warning: There WILL be material in this story of graphic, and potentially triggering nature. If you feel like you are up it, continue on to the first chapter.

Thank you to all who read this rather lengthy ramble. Good day to you all.

~ Beautiful, Enchanting Annihilation 11-13