Second

Justin

"May we know who's Justin here?"

I looked at the door upon hearing that. There are two guys standing as they ask for me in my classmate, Xiao Gui. He searched the room and when he saw me, he pointed me and just left.

The two guys walked to me and smiled.

"Hi! Can you come with us?"

"And why?"

"Someone wants to talk to you."

"And why do I have to come with you? If he wants to talk to me, why don't he come here instead?"

I returned my attention in the game I'm playing. I saw them left seconds later.

I can't concentrate in playing because my classmates are so loud I badly wanted to shout at them but was afraid that they would hate me.

Minutes passed I can hear some screaming, maybe they are fangirling over a hot korean oppa again. Tsk.

"Hi."

I was shocked when someone stood in front of me.

Fan Cheng Cheng!

I look at my classmates and they are truly fangirling over him! Tsk. I stood up and pulled him outside. When we came to an isolated room I look at him.

"Why are you here?"

"You said to my clubmates to talk to you personally. So I came."

He said that effortlessly. I closed my eyes as if I'm hearing something unusual.

"I don't have an idea that it was you! You're not allowed to come in my classroom okay!"

"I just want to ask you to join the math club. Mr. Zhang said he actually offered you already but you don't initiate to call."

I rolled my eyes.

"It's because I'm not interested in playing or being a member."

His eyebrows crossed.

"And why is that?"

I shrugged.

"I just dont wanna. Plus, I want to play more of mobile games. If I'll be involve with your club I don't think I have enough time to play."

I'm ready to go but then he pulled my arms and look at me.

"That is not enough reason to decline."

"And what reason would be enough then?"

He stopped for awhile.

"Just join the club. I'll do anything you want."

I raised my eyebrow.

"And why would you do that?"

"Mr. Zhang wants you to join, it's my responsility to pursue you."

"Do you like Mr. Zhang?"

I smiled playfully. He just crossed his eyebrows.

"Yes, I like him. But, not in the way you think."

Yeah sure.

"Are you sure you'll do anything?"

He just nod.

"Make me fall inlove with you then, I heard that's your strength."