M

"And even you know that, one day I'll be gone. I won't be beside you anymore"

"Tae, what if I die right now ? What will you do ?" Boreum asked him. "I'll call the ambulance of course. I'll fight with you. I won't let you go, not even once.I don't want to see my loved ones die" he answered, stroking her hair.

Of course, Taehyung knew that Boreum is diagnosed with cancer. Boreum knows that she will leave Taehyung in a short time.

"Tae, why do you even choose me? I'm dying. I won't stay with you forever." She said, resting her head on Taehyung's lap.
"You're special. You're you. You was there when I needed someone to comfort me. You make me feel special. You coloured my black and white life with smile, laughters and your everything. Everything about you is just so special. You're a hidden treasure that was found by me" Taehyung answered.

Boreum tried to hold back her tears. Taehyung's words was like a masterpiece to her.

"Boreum-ah" "hmm" "Why did you chose me ?" "You're special in your own way. You're like one of those shining stars. You always shine brightly in front my eyes. My energiser, my happy pill,my life. You make me fight against the pain. You didn't leave me when you knew that I'm dying"She answered.

"She was like a sand. You hold her tight and she won't slipped, but once you un- tighten she will slipped like those sand in between your fingers."