Chapter 1

Moving to a bew school was difficult. I don't know why my parents always want to move every year. Like why can't we staybin one place for more than a year? Its really confusing. Mom, dad, i would actually like to stay with my friends. But no, their answer is always just... no. But they never even pay that much attention to me. My dads abusive, my mom just doesn't care what he does. She yealls alot. Calls me names. I wish i could have a friends that would help me trough all of it. It would be nice to actuallu have someone. But that's what happened.
My first day of school, was wreck. When i got off the bus in the morning, some guy bumped into me, on purpose. Why? Who knows why. But then he turned around and said something.
"Out of the way, newbie."
Ic couldn't get a really good look at him. But i just kept walking till i was inside. I didn't know where to go, kids where everywhere. So i just followed a group of kids. Then i realized the same boy that called me a newbie was in the group. He looked behind him and then stopped.
"Guys, keep going. I'll catch up."
He turned around and looked at me. And i got a really close up look at his face. His hair was longish, dark brown, his eyes were the most beautiful shade of brown ever. And he wore a baseball cap, not all the way on, but the way he wore it was kinda cute. 'May I help you newbie?"
"Uh, yeah. Don't call me a newbie, idiot."
"Idiot?"
"Yeah. Cause thats what you're acting like."
He smiled and looked around, trying not to laugh. Then he looked back at me.
"You know bothing about me. I don't wanna hear you call me an idiot. At least i actuallybknow my way around the school, instead of following random people. Do you even know where you're going?"
"Actually no. Thats why I'm trying to get someone to give me dorections to where the freaking art room is."
"Ha. Well good luck, I've got friends to catch up to."
He turened and walked away.
"Wait, you seriously can't give me directions!?"
'Nope, find it yourself, newbie. Thats what big people do. "
"Wow. He's a serious idiot."
I turned, and walked the other way. And eventually found the art room.