1

Anemone shuddered as Tsunami shifted. Their mother was in the back, writing some scroll. She had, surprisingly, let Anemone off the harness, since Tsunami was there. Coral knew Tsunami would protect her sister with her life.

Anemone stared at her sister's shiny blue scales, heat growing in her core. As Tsunami bent down to retrieve something, Anemone felt something warm drip down her legs. She couldn't take it; she had to.

The small SeaWing opened her wings and fluttered over to her sister. "Ohhh, darling Tsunamiiii!" She cooed. Tsunami turned around, looking confused. 

"Yes, Anemone?" She asked. Her pale blue sister suddenly rammed into her, shoving her hand down to Tsunami's clit. The dark blue SeaWing shuddered, about to call out. Anemone clapped a hand over her mouth, hissing.

"You will fuck me, and you WILL like it!" The small SeaWing snarled. Tsunami widened her eyes as Anemone started rubbing her fiercely, juices flowing down her leg.

"A-Anemone!" Tsunami gasped in shock. Anemone smirked.

"You're enjoying this, you little slut!" She slapped Tsunami on the ass hard, causing the SeaWing to squirm. She did, indeed, enjoy this. 

Anemone could feel heat pulsating from Tsunami and knew she was getting closed from Anemone just simply rubbing her. The smaller dragon shoved her tail into Tsunami's ass, causing her to jerk upwards, before she started humping Anemone's tail.

"You fucking slut, you're tight-" Anemone moaned. As she said that, Tsunami's juices started dripping down her tail as the SeaWing shuddered. She liked this downtalk. She lifted her head as her walls closed around Anemone's tail. Tsunami rode out the orgasm, her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

"Fuck, Anemone... feels so good..." Tsunami panted, her fluids still dripping onto the smooth marble floor.

As Tsunami started to clean up, Anemone hissed, "I'm not done with you, whore!" and the SeaWing turnd around before being shoved up against the wall, her wings flattening. Tsunami definitely loved someone else taking control. 

Tsunami shoved her tail into Anemone, the smaller SeaWing gasping. Tsunami started pumping up and down quickly, her sister's liquids running down her tail heavily. As payback, Anemone leaned down and started shoving her tongue into Tsunami's core. The latter, still sensitive from her orgasm, moaned roughly and arched her back. Since when had Anemone become so good at this?!

Tsunami moaned again as Anemone climaxed, the vibration from her sister's groaning against her clit. Tsunami reached the high again and let out a long, low sound of pleasure. They both collapsed onto the floor, cleaning themselves up just before Coral came in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Leave me requests~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~