The Truth Untold

Seokjin is sitting on the table, his legs spread, Namjoon standing between them, eagerly pressing their bodies together. Namjoon's hands in Seokjin's hair, Seokjin's hands roaming up and down Namjoon's back. Lips pressing against lips, lips pressing against skin, teeth colliding. Kissing, biting, grabbing onto each other. This is not the kind of talking Seokjin had in mind. But as soon as they started walking towards the library this weird tension started building up between them. And by the time they entered the building they were almost unable to resist touching each other. Luckily there was someone else behind the counter today, the girl from last time would probably not give them a study room ever again after she saw how Seokjin walked out after their make-out session last time. By the time they reached the room that got assigned to them Seokjin had been giddy with anticipation to be alone with Namjoon again. They barely managed to close the door behind them when Seokjin had already pressed Namjoon into the nearest wall and started sucking new love bites on his neck and tugging on his clothes. If they continue like this they might get themselves banned from the library. Would be worth it probably.

Seokjin wraps his legs around Namjoon's waist to pull him even closer and almost automatically he begins grinding against him, softly moaning into their kiss. Namjoon pulls back a little too look at Seokjin. His lips are red and swollen and his eyes sparkle with adoration for the beautiful boy on the table in front of him.

"I thought you wanted to talk", Namjoon whispers, slowly leaning in again to place dozens of faint kisses on Seokjin's throat.

"I can't", Seokjin mutters, trying to use his hands to force Namjoon to raise his head so he can kiss his lips again and shut him up. But Namjoon pulls back again.

"Are we just going to make out again like last time? Will you just kiss me until I can barely breathe anymore? Just to leave me alone like you did last time? Because I don't want this. You know, I understand that you need time. I'm willing to give you all the time you need. But you should understand that this hurts. Because every time I feel like you might actually feel the same way I do. And every time you turn around and run away again. I think I'll go crazy if you continue with this. Can you just promise me, that you won't run away again?"

Seokjin wants to promise it. He wants to tell Namjoon how much he missed him, missed his body, missed being touched by him, maybe he even missed the stubborn way Namjoon keeps insisting that they sit down and have a serious talk. He wants to tell him how much he thought about him in these past two weeks. He wants to let him know that he missed him. That he doesn't want to leave him alone again. He wants to tell him that he wants to cling to him, but that he is afraid to let go. Afraid that it will hurt. Afraid that Namjoon will at some point figure out that he is way too good for Seokjin, that he deserves someone way better than him. So instead he just shakes his head.

"I don't know."

Seokjin tries to kiss Namjoon again, tries to let his body communicate the things he can't put into words because he doesn't dare to. There is something final about spoken words. They can't be taken back. Once the truth is out, it's out there forever. Namjoon allows Seokjin to kiss him. Allows him to let his hands run down his back until they squeeze his ass. Allows him to grind against him until a low growl escapes his mouth. Namjoon traces Seokjin's spine and finally lets his hands rest on Seokjin's lower back, using a bit of pressure to press their crotches together. Not that Seokjin would have needed any encouragement to press himself closer against Namjoon's body. He can feel Namjoon's erection through his pants and Seokjin's own jeans are also beginning to feel uncomfortably tight. After a small eternity, Namjoon pulls back again, gasping for air.

"Fuck", he curses. He takes a long look at Seokjin's face, probably admiring the swollen lips and his messy hair, while he worries his bottom lip with his teeth. "Losing my virginity in a public library has never sounded so tempting."