Chapter 1

A/N Okay my little diamonds, this is my first fanfic so please, no hate! thank you!! And i'm dedicating this first chapter to my amazing sister, Chloe, or well @QueenofZomies because well she wrote the first few paragraphs and I never would have thought of this story if it wasn't for her.

"Kat,Kat,Kat,Kat!" Ugh the one sound I truly hate, crowds screaming my mother's name.  It's not like she can actually sing.  Haven't these people heard of autotuning?

"MOM," I scream even though I know she doesn't hear let alone care.

"Abby, honey did you enjoy the show," my mother answers to my surprise

"Firstly, my name is Alli. Not Abby. Not Allison. ALLI.  You should know, you're the one that named me.  Secon-"

"That was a long time ago 17 years to be exact.  I can barely remember what I ate for lunch," my mother cuts  me off.

"I'm 18 my birthday was last month and of course you can't remember what you ate.   I mean you eat everything in your way." I said.

"But you can't tell thanks to liposuction." she screams.

As I walk out the arena I mumble, "Fat Ass."

Finally for once I get some thinking time but not for long as soon as I step out the arena doors I get bombarded by the paparazzi and my eyes are filled with flashing lights and my ears with thousands of questions.  All in the same category. My love life.  I try to not listen to the questions but  three words stick.  Is it true?

"Is what true?" I stop dead in my tracks and face whoever asked the question.

"Is it true that you cheated on ex boyfriend, Zayn Malik with his close friend, and band member, Harry Styles?" That's when I cracked. My blood boiled over and they awaited my response.

"No. I did no such thing! Harry... is...is a cougar chasing TWAT. Look that up in your British dictionary, bitch. Why would I even cheat on a guy that I never even dated with someone who I absolutely can't stand?!" The reporter stood there, completely appalled with my reaction as I turned on my heel and was on my way, "Good Bye." Security led me to my car and held back the "Directioners" who heard my comment, and as I walked, I flipped them off

I slid into my car and turned on the radio to help me calm down.  But with my luck "What makes you beautiful" came blasting to my ears.  Compelled by the catchiness of the song I started to sing along without even noticing until I heard "HIS" part.

"SHIT. SHIT SHIT SHITTY SHIT SHIT,''  I yelled as loud as I possibly could and quickly turned off the radio in fear of hearing his voice all alone. Oh how I loathed him, I know only met him once, but he was a conceited asshole. As I pulled into the driveway it started to sprinkle and my phone rang. "I got a pocket, got a pocket ful of sunshine,   I got a love and I know that it's all mine-"  My phone reads 'Jas' my best friend for as long as I can remember.

"Hey girl!"

"Haha, Hey Jas!"

"Okay so you're leaving for the tour tomorrow with Satan's mistress. So you should be in New York by tomorrow afternoon, right? Of course I'm right! I'm always right!" Oh great she was rambling again.

"Yeah. So I'll see you at the air port tomorrow at 4," I quickly cut off her rambling as I slid the key into the lock.

"Well yeah! So what do you wanna do when you get here?"

"Umm... Jas, I haven't even started packing yet, and I'm leaving first thing in the morning. So I gotta go..."

"Ugh. Fine Alli. See ya tomorrow! Love ya!" The line went dead. I read the time on the kitchen clock, and found it to be just after midnight. I still needed to pack and and everything, and damn, did  I need to shower. I walked up the stairs and to my room and flipped on my light. My room looked better with the lights off. I went to my closet and pulled out my two bright green suitcases and began to throw all the contents of my closet and dresser into it. Withen ten minutes I was done packing and was on my way to shower. I turned on the water, and waited for steam to fill the room before I stepped out of my "daisy dukes" and underwear and pulled off my black t-shirt and bra before stepping in. I replayed the events of today back in my head from the time i woke up to my call with Jas. By the time I finished thinking I had probably bbeen in the shower for half an hour. So I quickly washed my hair and shave my legs. Once I was done, i stepped out and grabbed a towel and began to dry off then quickly brushed my hair. I then dropped the towel on the ground and pranced to my bedroom. I found a pair of underwear and the only bra that i didn't pack and an old over sized t-shirt that an old boyfriend had given me. I then plopped down onto my comfy bed and quickly dozed off.