Chapter 1

You are invited to Lily Rene's 17th birthday celebration. Lily wants you to have fun and enjoy your time with her before she moves. Luckily, this is going to be the best birthday party ever. Please RSVP
Also please bring: a bathing suit, extra dry clothes, and your smile.
Love, lils
"Ughh" I groaned. Skylar giggled "What's up Kay?" She asked smiling. I wonder why she was so happy about this. I mean she HATED Lily. Why was she so excited about this stupid party?  "I don't wanna go to this. I hate her and she hates me. Why would she invite me out of all people?" I asked mentally yelling my head off. "Maybe she likes you. I mean she invited me so maybe she wanted the lives of the parties there" Skylar winked. I still don't get why she was excited, I mean we've hated Lily ever since we were little. She never even invited us to her parties. So why all the sudden is she now. "You don't think she invited me so I could mentally cry about her being all on Zach like a horny hound dog do you?" I asked now wanting to slap myself for asking. Skylar bursted out laughing. "OH MY GOD. DID YOU JUST- YOU CALLED HER A HORNY HOUND DOG I-," she continued laughing to the point tears were falling out of her eyes. I laughed a little too but not to much because what if I was right? What if she just wants me to snap right in front of him? I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when the door to my bedroom opened. "Hey? Scoob!" Zach yelled. He tackled me in the floor showering my cheeks with kisses. But the kisses meant "nothing" to him. He didn't like me like that. He thought of me as his little sister. I mean why would he like me? I'm a hot mess. I'm ugly, curvy, and I'm always making the same mistakes. Who in the would would like me. "Hey Zachy." I smiled. "Skylar." He waved. She just sat there and stared him down. She got up and looked at him. "Your horny hound dog of a girlfriend invited us to her party. Hope to see you there." She smirked. I tried not to laugh but instead I let out a smile giggle. She left the room leaving Zach and I to sit there quietly. "Why did she call my girl friend that? Does she not like her?" He asked confused. I shook my head no. My eyes started to burn. "D-Do you?" He asked looking straight into my eyes. I shook my head no again. I looked up at him. He didn't seem heartbroken like I imagined. He seem happy almost. What was going on?

What will happen next. Does Zach want to break up with Lily? Find out more in the next chapter

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed my first chapter. Ily 💕