||Two|| The Journey

__________

Y/N HUGGED HER Grandad one more time, squeezing the living daylights out of him.

"I'll be back Grandad, you can count on it."

The old man had tears in his eyes, but he wasn't going to let them fall.

He had to stay strong, for his Granddaughter, the only family he had left.

"I love you Grandad, I'll see you very soon."

Y/n slowly pulled away from the old man and planted a kiss on his cheek.

She took a deep breath and stepped out of the shop, turning around one last time to look at the shop she grew up in.

Y/n was going to make her family proud, she was going to finish a book just like all her ancestors.

King Jungkook was leaning on a wall opposite the shop.

He stood in the shadows, observing the girl as she said her goodbyes to the old man.

The King pushed himself off the wall and made his way over to Y/n as she stepped out the shop door and onto the darkened street.

She held her father's book in her hands, brushing the golden letters gently with her fingertips.

"Are you ready to go Y/n? If we want to make it to the demon realm fairly lively we should get going about now."

Y/n nodded in response, swinging her backpack off one of her shoulders and stuffing the book inside the main pocket.

"Okay then Jungkook, let's go find ourselves a demon king."

She took off down the street, walking at a moderate pace towards the mountains just North of the town.

Jungkook chuckled to himself, this girl certainly was a breath of fresh air.

He turned on his heel, jogging after the girl to catch up with her.

The King stopped once he reached her side, slowing his movements to match her pace.

"So Jungkook, we're heading to the mountains, no?"

Jungkook thought about it for a second, he could bring her straight to hell through the barrier, but where was the fun in that?

He decided to take Y/n the long way, through the mountains and steep passes.

If they went that way they had to enter the demon realm through the Gates of Hell, and Jungkook hadn't seen his three headed dog, Cerberus, in so long.

It would be nice to pay him a visit again.

"Yes, it's the only way to get to the demon realm. Once we pass through we'll get to the Gates of Hell and then we can go through. It's
easy really, we have nothing to worry about."

The King sighed dramatically, stretching his arms above his head, which caused his biceps to flex.

This didn't go unnoticed by Y/n, Jungkook really was very attractive, with his cute but sexy features.

He didn't seem that much older than her, a couple of years at the most.

"How old are you Jungkook? Sorry, but I'm curious."