Chapter 2 - Halfway through the year

Bonnie walks into form and smiles at Female Bonnie. He sits down and the teacher announces something important, "So class, today we are gonna revise from now to the Exams!" He says. Bonnie's hand slams on the desk, "Why is it all about the Exam S#it!!!" He shouts, The form gasps and Female Bonnie is scared for what might happen. The teacher leans forward on the chair and shouts, "GET OUT OF MY FORM NOW!!!!!! AND GO TO THE HEADTEACHER!!!" Bonnie looks at the teacher and walks off, he gives the teacher the middle finger as he leaves the room. "f#*k off then" he says. 'He is never like that!!!' Female Bonnie thinks.

At Lunch Time...

Bonnie walks outside and walks to Female Bonnie, "I hate that guy so much!" He shouts, "Ive never seen you like that before! you need to calm down for a bit!!!" Female Bonnie exclaimed. Bonnie sighs and storms off... Female Bonnie tears up and runs after him but then she bumps into Patrick and Jimmy... Jimmy turns around and stares at her, "uhh... hi..." Says Female Bonnie, nervously. "Hi?!? After what you did a few months ago, i think you should get kicked eh?!" Patrick agrees with Jimmy and he grabs her. Female Bonnie starts to cry, "Please! dont hurt me!!! PLEASE!!!!" Patrick punches Female Bonnie multiple times and the bullies run off, laughing. They all of a sudden smash into a wall and it catches Female Bonnie's attention. Then someone runs to her, "Are you ok?" He says, Female Bonnie looks at him, "M-my head is h-hurting" She says quietly. "By the way, im Golden Freddy, but you can call me Goldie. Ill help you in any way possible" and he smiles. "Thanks Goldie!" she says...

30 Mins later...

Bonnie sits alone, with tears 'Why did I have to storm away from Female Bonnie?!?!' Bon, Bonnie little brother, walks to Bonnie "Hey brother, whats wrong?" Bonnie wipes away his tears and says, "Well, its my gf Female Bonnie, I got angry before and stormed off..." Bon sits next to Bonnie and talks to him about what he should do to get her to forgive him... Meanwhile, Female Bonnie is chatting with Goldie about what Bonnie did in form that same day. Goldie laughs when Female Bonnie tells him about what Bonnie said to the form tutor, then felt bad for her when she said he stormed off. "Im sure he is not angry at you, he still loves you" Says Goldie. "Thanks Goldie, your the best" She says. Goldie smiles and blushes a bit 'Ive never had such a good friend like this before :'D' Goldie thinks... Then the bell rings...