Chapter 1

"Just because you're in pain dosent mean you can't feel pleasure. Being broken is okay. Just have to rebuild yourself piece by piece " said the stupid book I'm reading. Placing a bookmark in between the pages I entered the class I chose a seat in the first row, not because I love studying, love being a teachers pet but because I love him. He enters the class with a grin. That grin he gives when he knows he's going to wow the students with his stories, his words and his voice
    He begins class. The hour passed by without me realising, drowned in his words, his stories, the gestures he makes while explaining, the way his eyes light up when he shares something exciting or something unexpected. The bell rings too soon and I'm left with my thoughts. Thoughts filled with him. I love him I'm going to do it today, I'm gonna tell him how I feel. I take out the love letter and hand it over to him. He looks at me questioningly but accepts it.
      The rest of the day passes by in anxiety and fear. The day ends and I'm told by a classmate that I've been called to his cabin. I knock the door lightly and am permitted to enter. His cabin is a small room filled with books! Books in every nook and cranny . Stacks, piles and mountains of books all around. And the whole place smells like him. Sweet yet a little sweaty. A little heaven on earth. He asks me to have a seat and I obey. " I read your letter miss Sofiya and I must say I am touched by your feelings for me but I hope you understand that I'm your teacher and it isn't possible for us to have any relationship other than that of a teacher and a student . At least not until you graduate. Besides, I'm not who you think I am. I'm very different from the person I am in class. I question "How are you different sir. I really wanna know". He says " Well for starters, I'm not as responsible and respectable as I act. But that's not the point here. I hope you understand why I can't accept your feelings," I wish I could've died before hearing this. Ahh no Sofia. Don't give up. " Can you give me a chance? . Just 1 date please sir." Please say yes please, I think. He gives in and says " okay but you can't tell anyone."