*Sqeeeeeeeeeeee* - Harry Potter

A/N: what do you guys want to see happen? I will try to update as often as possible.

A safe place, Harry thought, walking past the wall three times. The wall opened to reveal a nice cushioned sitting area, with bookshelves that reached to the ceiling, and a pre-lit fireplace. As Harry walked in, he heard footsteps. He didn't think about it, though, as there were animals in the room that would make that noise. He grabbed himself a copy of Quidditch Through the Ages, then sat on a comfy armchair, that morphed to make him more comfortable. Suddenly, another person got a book from the shelf and sat in the beanbag chair next to him. But, of course, being more oblivious than a brick wall, Harry continued reading.

"I think we are both here for the same reason Potter." stated the blonde, as Harry flushed, realizing who the boy was.

"Are we, Malfoy?" Harry asked, unsure of the situation. 

"Let me see." Draco started, getting up and facing Harry, "You told your best friends about your crush, right?"

"H-h-how-"

"Like I said, we are here for the same reason." Then Draco sat down and continued reading.

It took Harry a minute to realize what Draco meant. "Wait, so who is your crush?"

"Try to guess. He has jet black hair and bright green eyes." Malfoy said, as his face flushed to a bright pink.

Harry was stuck on the "he" bit. Malfoy was gay? then the rest of the sentence became clear. "Me? Do you like me? really?" 

Draco nodded. "I have since our first year."

All that went through Harry's mind was "Waitwhathereallylikesme" and "ohmygoshhereallylikesme" Harry looked Draco in the eye and responded quietly, "I like you too Draco."

The blonde flushed to a light pink, then stood up, then walked to the black-haired boy. Then Draco kissed Harry on the cheek and left.

Harry sat for a minute, dumbfounded. Then he checked the time. "Blimey," Harry said to himself, "It's almost lunchtime. better get to the Great Hall."