Dynasty

Y/N POV

My life was a total wreck at the moment. And I deserved it. It'd had been 6 weeks since Mike moved on and along with Richie dumping me... I was broken again, I was back to where I started. Love is what I craved and it disappeared because of my stupid actions.

"Are you okay?" Will asked, I turned to face him and nodded a 'yes'... clearly I was lying. School was hectic because I didn't pay attention to anything, I was too busy thinking about Richie or Mike, oh and their new crushes that they both had. Well, Richie dumped me and moved on pretty quickly because this girl named 'Lelani' expressed her feelings towards him, she also really liked street fighter so, that's that.

And with Mike, he started talking to this girl named Mia. She was friends with El. Eleven tried to place Mia in our group but I wasn't happy about it, also Lelani joined our group.

My eyes rolled and I couldn't even be bothered eating my food, the cafeteria food was crap. My taste for food was gone, I had to force feed myself so that I wouldn't lose anymore weight.

"Are you coming tonight?" Dustin asked, I snapped out of my depressing thoughts and finally faced him.

"Coming to what?- To Lucas's house tonight, we have a D&D campaign and we're all going to be there. You've missed out on so many group hang outs and campaigns." Dustin explained, I nodded a no and scoffed.

"I can't come, I need to rest Dustin- Rest from what? You've used that excuse every time and it's starting to get old. Don't let your Ex's get in the way of your happiness..." Dustin mentioned cutting me off. My shoulders shrugged and my eyes examined as Mike and Mia walked over to sit at our table. Down the table was Richie and Lelani, acting all cute and shit.

"Just come this one time. Please" Dustin asked and batted his eyelids, he looked cute doing his puppy eyes. A smile crept up and I nudged his arm.

"Fine. Just for you, and don't do those puppy eyes ever again- You know you love these eyes." Dustin replied interrupting me.

"Whatever Dweeb." I replied smiling at him.

Steve POV

I brushed my fingers through my hair and pressed my foot onto the gas pedal, I was driving Y/N to Dustin's.

"How do you think you'll do tonight? You know? With seeing Mike and Richie?" I asked her, she stayed silent and gulped quite loudly.

"I don't know, I'll probably just get jealous. But, there's nothing I can do, I'll just have to act happy..." She replied bluntly, I exhaled a breath and pulled up to Lucas's house and parked.

Slowly I turned to face Y/N. She didn't look me in the eyes. I turned her around and gave her a look.

"You'll be okay... What happened to the girl who didn't need a boy? The girl that showed Mike that she didn't need him? Show Mike and Richie that you're better off without them." i mentioned, Y/N just chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"I'll see you later." She mumbled before hopping out of my car.

"Y/N, before you go. Don't go breaking anymore hearts." I whispered and winked at her and she just lightly flipped me off.

-chapter 2
-Y/N is miserable...