Dia de los Muertos, The Day of the Dead

(Y/N) <Rosalíne Lucía Paloma>

Day of the Dead 2018 in United States of America will begin on

Wednesday October 31

and ends on

Friday November 2

The Day of the Dead is a Mexican holiday celebrated throughout Mexico, in particular the Central and South regions, and by people of Mexican ancestry living in other places, especially the United States. It is acknowledged internationally in many other cultures. The multi-day holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died, and help support their spiritual journey.

The holiday called Día de los Muertos is known to have taken place at the beginning of summer.

Your story begins October 25th in a small town in Mexico City...

Chapter 1, October 25th- 9:3o PM

Collecting yourself, you wiped the excess makeup from your face that took took a one way trip down your face on the SS tear train. Taking a deep breath, you straitened your skirt, and marched from the ladies room. There was a new man on the stage playing guitar, not the same as the one who itemized you before. But you didn't care. You did not care what man was playing. You were a dancer. You would dance, get paid, leave, and never work this restaurante again. The men who were toying with you before were sitting all over, some at the bar, others were at a booth laughing over something but stopping once they saw you. "¡Hola cariño!  You gonna dance for us some more??" One teased. "Shake that culo for us bebé~" Another added. You hardly flinched as you strutted over to the guitarist. "Can you play something for me... Um..." He looked star struck, but snapped out of it, "Héctor." "Héctor, then." "Depends, what song?" He smirked. "Miénteme Otra Vez." His eyes widened. "You sing too niña? Talk about a full package." He said, keying up his guitar and nodding to the rest of the band. You sighed, men, and moved to the center of the stage. You haven't sung before a crowd in such long time. But damn did you sing it. Once everyone had successfully quieted down, you began your song and dance. You poured your heart and soul into it, belting the notes like you were made for it. The song finished, you were breathing heavily, and you made a beeline for your things. You clutched a light brown coat to your chest, picking up your bag from the corner booth. Turning on heel, you bumped into someone, immediately falling into the booths seat onto your back. You looked up annoyed, your expression furthering in annoyance seeing who had bumped into you. "¡Ernesto!" You shouted as he grinned down at you, eyes not hesitating to wonder. "Ah, ahí lo tienes, mi princesa. Time to go home." He said sternly as you straightened out your skirt. You growled. "Tu basura, I am not your princesa! I'm not your anything!" You spat, sitting up. You were met with his large hand pushing you back down as he crawled over you. "¡Eres mío!" He shouted. You panicked.

You knew this restaurant currently consisted of mainly crude men, half were drunk. None of them would be able to help you in this situation. Not only that, but no one messed with Ernesto de la Cruz, or dared to touch his chica actual. Unfortunately, he considered you to be that current girlfriend. You admit, you went on a date with him, once, almost a week ago. Who wouldn't say yes to going on a date with the image idol himself? If only people knew what he was really like. He tried to take things way too far the first night even!