Putting out the flames

"Heavy is cold" said heavy, shivering. He made his way towards pyro, who had a campfire made of burning sandwiches, spy's cigarettes, three full Degroot beer bottles, a bonk soft drink, two of snipers hats, a dead Archimedes and engineers missing teleported, which engineer had been trying to find for days. Pyro sat there, laughing at the flames.

Pyrovision:

Little dancing horses were playing in the flames, rainbows flowing smoothly around them. Pyro had wanted to play with them. Heavy came over, batting his ridiculously small wings. "Heavy is cold!" Said the heavy. Pyro wanted to help him, so he got out his rainblower and sprayed him with warm rainbows."heavy likes that. It tickles!" Heavy said, flying away"

"Mmmph! Mmmph mmmmpph!"

Normal vision:

Pyro pulled out his dark, grey homemade flame thrower and instantly, heavy was swarmed with ugly orange flames. "Heavy hates that! It buuuurns!" Heavy said, running away. Engineer had been looking into his toolbox for his teleporter, when he saw heavy running away.

"Fire,fire,fire!" Screamed heavy.

Engineer took off his helmet and ran after him, fire extinguisher in hand, and pyro close behind him.

"I'm coming!" Cried engie. He extinguished heavy with the extinguisher, with pyro behind him.

"Ahhh! That feels much better!"

But pyro had been standing next to engie when he had extinguished heavy. A single, solitary drop of foamy water landed on his light red pyro suit, and...