>A Normal Day, Not... (Avengers x Reader)

Prompt: (OHSHC AU (OHSHC is an anime that I really loved! I recommend you watch it.)) The reader takes the place of Haruhi, she breaks the vase and is now forced to be a host!

Requested by: No one (Me xD)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

'God bless their hearts...'

Girls swoon left and right before the Host Club. There's the Host Club King—Tony Stark, who is currently making his guests faint.
The Asgardian Brothers— Loki and Thor Odinson, who are currently showing off and asking their fans who's the best, of course, flirting is involed.
The Super Soldiers— sweet and gentlemanly (that's a word right?) Steve Rogers and his quiet but adorable best friend, Bucky Barnes; They're currently doing their 'Best Friend Love' act.
There's the Cool Scientist— Bruce Banner, who is bribing two girls to buy their latest magazine.

Of course, the Host Club wouldn't be complete without you— (Name) (Last Name), the girl who is disguised as a boy to pay off her debts for the very costly vase that she broke. But hey, none of her guests know that, all they know is that she's the new commoner student.

It's no doubt that the Host Club likes to cause mischief (more so with Loki), and they're currently trying to trick you into telling them your type.

When you came into the Host Club you never answered Tony's question, and so, this made Loki think of the idea of pulling this thing off.

"Hey, (Name)."

You turn your head to see the blonde super soldier greeting you like always. You smile at him and greet him back.

"What did Tony break this time?" You asked half-jokingly. Tony did break a lot of things with his impulsive behavior and he usually replaces it again with a more expensive and 'indestructible' one. But, by the heavens above, Tony always finds a way to break it again.

Steve chuckled, and it slightly made you blush. His chuckle is cute, but not as cute as Loki's.

You both heard a whine coming from the King himself. Both of your heads turn around to see Tony sulking in his usual corner, saying something about his 'daughter' not giving him enough respect.

You did see Tony as a dad, but as an irresponsible dad.

"Damn, mortal. You never fail to deflate Tony's ego." The remark from Loki made you laugh and it made Tony sulk even more.

At first, you got confused by Thor and Loki's choice of words but eventually you got used to it. Bucky? Not so much.

"Now, now, Loki. What did I say about cursing?" Normally, Loki wouldn't listen to Bruce, but the scientist's protective red-head fan made him think otherwise.

"Lady (Name), who was that person you were admiring earlier?" Thor asked.
The question he gave you made you think back to the new student who happened to catch your attention.

If you guessed the white-haired Sokovian speedster. Then you're correct!

His accent made you swoon, his charms could outmatch the Host Club's, and his love for his sister is so adorable. It made you wonder why they didn't recruit him to be a host.

"It's no one..." 'dammit hormones!' you mentally yelled at yourself since some of your friends are great at picking up emotions.

"You should go ask Pietro out, (Name). You obviously like him." 'and the silent one speaks!' cue mental cheering in your head.

"Wait. Did I hear that my lovely daughter likes someone?! Nooooooooo! I will see him for myself to see if he's worthy for my ball of sunshine!" Tony remarked rather dramatically.

Your face scrunched up in disgust from the nickname. But you replave it with a smile because behind the dramatic-ness, Tony really cared for you.

"What? You're the one who wants to ask him out?" You quickly covered your mouth after you said it.

The room went quiet.

And then fanboying filled the room, save Bruce, Bucky, and Loki, but they fanboyed silently too.

The boys started to pester you about it, Steve offered to help you choose what to wear, Bucky and Tony are now teaching you how to 'charm' Pietro, Loki is now finding a spell in his spellbook that he said would help you and Bruce is jolting down ways how you and Pietro's 'future-relationship', as he put it, could help the club's popularity.

You gave in, knowing that it could've gotten worse. You didn't even ask Pietro out yet.

(And you swore you saw a glint of jealousy in the eyes of some of your friends.)

Spoiler? The date went well, but he didn't ask you to be his boyfriend, much to someone's relief.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Part two? Sorry that it's short!