Chapter Twelve

Jakes POV

"That was so fucking hot." I whispered to Gabriella who was just seated in shock. That Skylar chick just dissed that Howard guy, and it was fucking awesome.

Hell, if i knew that the interview was gonna end like this, i would've bought popcorn.

I gotta thank Tori for the tickets.

Speaking of Tori, i wonder why she didn't come with us...

She's probably with Adam and his friend. I scoffed to myself, i don't know why she even hangs out around them. Their complete nerds--

This is ridiculous! What am i thinking!!?! I don't care who she hangs around with, she can even date that Ron guy for all i know--

Okay, maybe not. Not date.

My eyes widened at my own thoughts, and i focused on the interview. Ridiculous thoughts... thats exactly what my thoughts are.

I focused my attention on the familiar blonde.

Theres something really familiar with her, but i just cant place my finger on it... but yet again its probably because i've seen her in almost every magazine cover, and i had a poster of her.. before Tori ripped it..

Tori, she has a nice body... i used to think she was fat... Why hide a body like hers..?

Anyways...

Her voice also seems familiar..

But she's hot.

Really hot, so I'm pretty sure if i saw her i wouldn't give up that chance.. and i don't remember even trying... so I'm pretty sure i never met her..

-

"You've got 5 minutes." Said the buffy, body guard as he opened the gate for me and my sister to enter. I gotta admit.. those two guards are slightly intimating.. They were both a little too muscular and had deep voice.

When the gate fully opened, my sister was the first one to pass the gate as she partially ran to the hot Blonde.

"Hi!" Squealed my sister, as she attacked Skylar Blue with a hug. Skylar stumbled a few steps back. My eyes widened in embarrassment, i was about to pull my sister off of her when i saw her arms wrap around my sisters back.

"Hello." She laughed, once my sister let go of her. "Im Gabriella and this is my big brother Jake! Im a really big fan! And what you did with Howard, was completely and ridiculously awesome. Really it really was!! And I'm seriously so happy i got to see you on my birthday!! Could you please sign this?" Gabrielle said, inhumanly fast that I'm surprised i even heard her.

"Thank you, and he was a big Jerk." Laughed Skylar.. Even her laugh sounds fami-- "Also, Happy birthday! How old are you today?" Asked Skylar, while getting out a black sharpie. "Im 15!" My sister grinned.

Skylar sent her a grin, one that lit up her whole face. "One more year till you get your drivers license huh?"

Gabriella grinned and nodded, while Skylar signed her picture. She flipped the photo around and began writing something.

I watched as her fingers moved across the blanks space, creating neat cursive words across. She kept nodding her head, and smiling as Gabriella kept on rambling on how much she loves her.

When she was done, she gave Gabriella the picture and smiled at me "Want something, Jake?" I was about to say something flirty, but then i quickly erased that thought and gave her a smile most girls would die for. "Could you just sign this?" I asked, while shoving my arms into my pocket and pulling out a tissue.