Raiden Kobayashi

His name is Raiden Kobayashi and despite his name,  he looks nothing Japanese.  In fact he wasn't even Japanese in terms if citizenship.
Tall and athletic with looks that could put Captain America to shame.
A womanizer through and through
"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not fucking anyone! " spluttered the classically blond young stud at the attractive buxom older red headed woman. "And I'm not a playboy either! "
"Really? " she asked coyly "That's not what Jenica says. "
"That bitch! "
"Language,  Mr.  Kobayashi"
"I don't want to hear that from you!" he cried before turning his suspicious blue eyes towards her "Should the school counselor actually reveal something confidential like this? "
He might be angry at Jenica but not to the point of invading her privacy.
"Jenica asked me to tell you she told others this. Live a life 'ya know.  YOLO"
Raiden only gave her the I-can't-believe-you're-not-in-jail-yet look.
The School Counselor,  Ms.  Zenia Sallow,  heaved a sigh and muttered about uncute kids these days.  Raiden wonders how she even came to be a school counselor in the first place.
"So you just want character reference,  right? "
"Yes.  Though I'm starting to regret asking you."
"Hush,  now.  Soon you'd be one of us. "
"I'd diagnose you as insane "
"Do you want that character reference or not?"
Raiden kept his mouth shut at that.  He has pride and despite disliking this situation,  he preferred not to tempt this whimsical person's mood.
"Good boy"
He was being truthful about doubting her mental stability though.

-----------

Ms.  Sallow or rather,  Atropos giggled after Raiden's exit. Really Hera was still a prideful individual though her current incarnation is full of ironies.
Raiden is the Japanese god of thunder and lightning. Hera is the Greek goddess who is wife of the thunder god,  Zeus.
Raiden Kobayashi looks nothing Japanese with his all American poster boy looks.  He actually looks like Zeus.
Ah,  such comedy is this.  A good laugh for one thing.