Chapter 1

There's that one person in your life that makes the happiness. There's that one person that's always going to be in your life, near you. I like that idea more than anyone else; it just didn't happen to me.

 Hi. I'm Natasha. Natasha Summers. Feel free to call me Tash or Tasha. I live in Britain where it's normally raining, in the small town of Brighton near the seaside. Now a bit more about me, well I have jet black hair, light green eyes, tanned skin and I'm more of a tomboy than a girly girl to be perfectly honest. So I'm still in school, Year 10 at Hillview Secondary School and it's been so painful, it's not the work and start of revision it's the people there (when I mean people, I mean the bitchy girls). They think I'm weird because I don't really like going shopping, dressing up or plastering myself in make-up. I feel girls are stereotyped to do certain things, I love to skateboard, get dirty and just have a laugh and joke with the guys...but to them 'No.' you're not supposed to do that. Gets on my right nerves! But there are positive parts, I have found a best friend who has a lot in common with me, Alexis Penn and what I would do without her, I don't know.

 I was sat outside the Hillview entrance on a bench with my skateboard in my right hand, my schoolbag on my left shoulder and my purple beanie hat on my head waiting for Alexis. I saw a car pull up opposite me and I saw a boy that I hadn't seen before, he had neat brown hair and was wearing a green top. I don't get worked up over guys; they hardly even go for me, normal go for Ashleigh Reid the stuck-up, horrid, nasty and absolutely rude a can be girl in the whole school. How can people like and be attracted to that personality? The boy got closer to me and looked at me for a couple of long seconds, felt like forever until he actually spoke.

"Hello. Umm is this way reception?" He asked in a polite manner.

"Yea, it's just through those doors. Are you new? I just haven't seen you around before; sorry if you think I'm nosey I was just wondering." I replied and questioned getting up. He started to chuckle, man it was cute.

"Yes, I'm new. I've just moved to Brighton a month ago from London." He answered me.

"Oh it's very nice to meet you. I'm Natasha Summers, but you can call me Tash or Tasha." I smiled trying and telling myself in my head not to blush.

"How rude of me, should have been I to introduce first. I'm Zac McKenzie." He pulled out his hand for a handshake so I shook it. "I'll see you around then." Zac said with a cheeky grin and gave me a wink before disappearing into the reception, I think I just melted.

 10 minutes later Alexis finally arrived drifting up the road on her skateboard looking quite...let's put it like this quite flustered in the face. Alexis has fine chocolate brown hair, blue eyes and has scattered freckles on her face.

"Well it's about time!" I shouted down the road, she quickly got off her skateboard and ran up to me.

"I'm sorry Tasha, I woke up late." She apologized.

"Enough, it doesn't matter. There's this new guy called Zac McKenzie, he's so sweet, cute and just lovely." I told her daydreaming. I then felt a load of punches on my left arm until it was dead, Alexis was right up in my face and gave me a look.

"Somebody likes him! Somebody likes him! Somebody likes him!" Alexis chanted and I tried to tell her to shush but she would keep doing it until someone came up behind us.

"Who likes this him." I looked behind and it was Zac but obviously Alexis didn't know this. "Oh she likes this..." before she could even start a name I ended "this celebrity!" I gave a grin.