Intro

Let's make a few things clear.

If you are under the age of 18, please leave.

This story will contain adult scenes.

If you have no interest in BDSM and/or DDLG, please leave. 

A few notes

Being a little is being a part of the DDLG community which goes underneath the BDSM community. DDLG is between two consenting adults, neither of them take any participation with real children.

Being little does not, I repeat, it does not have anything to do with pedophilia as many think. For me, DDLG is not sexual. 

Being little means you can mentally become much younger than what you actually are. It is, to me, a way to relieve stress from my life. 

Now, I would like to introduce myself!

My name is Taylor, a made up name that I've grown to love more and more as time has passed. I'm 23 years old and live in Sweden. I am what's called "a little". My little age ranges between 5 to 9 years of age. On rare occasions I can feel as if I am 12 to 13 years of age.

I have a Daddy, his name is Alex and is four years older than I. He lives in the US in Texas. Alex and I met on a website for ABDL's in 2014. Ever since then he and I have had an online long distance relationship. And this story will be about our first meeting in real life!