ch 2: long time no see

Location: Swellview

############################

Henry's POV:
My parents and Piper aren't at home cause they went on a vacation for a week. I didn't want to come so I said that I'm feeling sick and that I can take care of myself. Luckily, they believed me. Sometimes even Ray comes to my house so that I'm not alone. I was sitting on the couch when suddenly someone knocked on the door. I thought it was Ray, but why would he knock? "Ray?" I asked. Nobody answered so I carefully opened the door.

I was shocked.

In front of me was standing a tall guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing jeans and a grey shirt with sneakers. He was holding a small suitcase and smiling at me. The sight of him put a huge smile on my face. "Max!!!" I yelled hugging him tight. He hugged me back not saying a thing then I heard him whisper something. "What?" I asked. "Too...tight!" he whispered. "Oh" I let go "Sorry!" I said. "It's okay. So...long time no see, huh?" he replied.

I hugged him again, but not tightly this time. "What are you doing here?!" I asked excited and confused. I moved so that he could come in. "I just wanted to visit my bro again!" he said walking in. 'That's so sweet!' I thought. "Wow!" he said looking around him. I was smiling the whole time. I couldn't believe it! My childhood best friend came here just to visit me! "You can stay here with me if you don't have a place to stay?" I offered (knowing him, he probably didn't...) "Nah, I don't wanna bug your parents." he said looking at me now.

"They're on a vacation, the only one here is me and sometimes Ray, too when I get lonely..." I explained. "Who?" he asked. "Oh, right, he's my boss at work. You should come meet him. He's really nice!" I said pulling him to come with me. "Since when do you have a job?!" he asked confused. "2 years now, come on!" I pulled him harder. Man was he hard to move! Then he started to follow me, finally. We went to Junk 'n' Stuff.