CHAPTER 4 I win

Me and Fotia were getting ready and heading to our sides of the arena I threw my bag to the side. "Heck yeah the heat is on, Fotia grinned, you know when you mess with fire your gonna get burned."Bring it, you need to know every rose has its thorns." I replied. Yeah yeah you are both pretty, now on with the good stuff, Vale yelled, I you twenty dollars on the line!" After that we went at eachother without any hesitation. We were getting closer and closer until our fist collided. "Wow you weren't kidding you have gotten stronger, that actually hurt." Fotia laughed. With that being said I was mad. So I clutched my other fist and punched him in the stomach. He flew back but he landed on his feet. "Now you're going to get it, Fotia growled, I was going to take it easy on you but not anymore. He charged at me with frustration, and punched me right in the face. The impact was so great I was shot all the way back to the wall. He was trying to do it again but this time I summoned a fist made of vines and punched him on right under his chin. He flew up and I thought to myself, "Now's my chance." So I jumped up and summoned my bow and arrow and shot right at his chest. I had gotten a direct hit and Fotia was plummeting down. I went to go check on him and He was out cold. "Hey Vale looks like you owe me twenty bucks." I told her.