Bakugou x Todoroki's sister! Reader- What's first?

This was requested by Prongs on Quotev and I haven't watched any of the third season so please don't hate on me if I get something wrong. Now go enjoy the chapter mah friends! 

He didn't know you were coming back home after so long in America. His father never even bothered to tell him about it. Even though she sent letters almost every week she never mentioned returning, until her last letter, which would arrive the same time she did. It was Saturday, Todoroki woke up alone, as he usually did. His father was gone in the mornings to get started on his daily job as a hero. Though he was no hero to Todoroki. Instead of waking up to the birds or cars in the street he woke up to knocking. His first instinct was to check his phone to make sure he didn't miss anything important with his classmates. When he found the chat room was silent about any plans for today. He got out of bed, if it was an intruder they were in for worse of a time than he was. He opened the door, expecting a grubby criminal or a door-to-door salesman. All he got was a smile from the last person he thought he would see ever again. You looked too much like your mother, the only difference were your (E/C) eyes which held a friendly light. You grinned at your brother, the last time you had seen him you were only children. He had grown up, and so have you. Tears pricked your eyes as well as his.

"Is...is this real?" He asks.

"Yes Shouto, I'm here" you nod with a smile as you began crying. He pulled you into a hug, burying his face into his neck as you felt sobs rack his body.
"I...I missed you...so...so much" he cried, you stroked his hair like your mother used to do.

"It's ok...I missed you too..." after having that cute brother and sister moment, he helped you move to your own room, which hasn't been touched since you moved out to go to boarding school in America. When you told Shouto the reason you came back was to attend U.A he broke down again in tears of happiness. Saturday the two of you stayed in and caught up that Saturday. On Sunday you got your uniform, visited your Mom and Shouto gave you a tour and showed you what changed ever since you've been gone. You never realized how much you missed your twin until now. The whole time you were out on the town you were touching somehow. Whether you were holding hands or having his arm around you. It turned out you were going to be in Class 2-B, Shouto wasn't happy with it but you were glad you got in. You were his younger sister, but only by a few minutes since you were twins. Apparently they kicked off a guy named Neito for misbehavior, when Shouto heard that he seemed less tense. Now it was your first day at your new school, which was only a few weeks in so you hoped you didn't miss much. You told Shouto a story about one of your American friends, he laughed as you walked into school with your hands intertwined. He walked you to your class and bid you goodbye with a hug before leaving. Now the question was on everyone's minds from both classes, dating or siblings? You didn't think it was weird and took a seat, a guy named Testsutestsu told you where it was, and you thanked him. Unknown to you the class was scoping you out, they thought you were dating Todoroki.

-Timeskip-

You sat with your brother at lunch.
"Hey Shouto, how was your day?" You ask, plopping your tray right next to his. You saw some other people sitting at your table and you figured they were part of class 2-A. They looked at you, shocked for some reason.

"It was good, how was your first day?" Shouto asks, putting his hand over yours as you went to eat. You didn't notice it, but Uraraka was freaking out mumbling 'ship it, ship it, ship it' over and over while Iida scolded her because it could possibly be incest.

"Eh, better than American school that's for sure. The teachers here actually care and the homework is reasonable, not to mention the food is actually good." You grin, pointing to your curry.

"Can I try some?" Shouto asks.

"If you can handle it" you challenge. He took a small spoonful and ate it before steam started erupting from his left side as he began to fan his mouth.