Sonamy royal love story

Sonic why are you here I'm here to figure out why you're not Chase Amy to me anymore I gave up sonic you don't love me so I give up that's not true at all Amy I was so scared that dr eggman would hurt youso that's way I ran away from you I want to keep you safe but now eggman is no longer around Can finally tell you how I feel I love you Amy I always have and always well I want you to sonic. Sonic got a leather and latter from his mother Queen Aleena Saying that he must return to the kingdom to become king sonic knew he had to tell Amy the truth Why did you call me here tonight sonic because I have some to tell you I love you Amy with all my heart The truth is I'm a Prince sonic from Metropolis I didn't want to tell you this because I thought you would love me anymore so I kept it hit so I have to go back become king but I want you to come with me become my queen pleasing Amy So you come with me all right I'll go but if mother doesn't approve of me i'll leave she will approve of you because you know I love you and I won't marry any other princess then you do you are my true love and I am not gonna let you go at the castle of Mobius queen Aleena Prince manic princess Sonia are waiting for their brother arrival that's when I saw the carriage pull up to the castle I'm so glad you're back my son and who is this young lady with you this is my true love Amy rose Sonia didn't like her and but Mother I want my brother to marry someone of royal blood Amy know and she would have to leave by prince sonic grab her and pulled her up to him Sonia please I love her don't start acting up at sonic you don't know her yes I do I've been dating her Sonia dear please don't do this if your brother loves her and you should let them be together and drop the Royal act You should get to know her yes mother. The next day princess Sonia and Amy were talking So what do you really like about my brother he save my life so many times even with Metal sonic take me away he save  me back then after Sonia her that she began to liking Amy all right you're allowed to be with my brother are you and I are going to buy royal dress for you to wear for tonight ball all royals And ladies and gentlemen of the cord were invited to the royal ball meanwhile prince sonic was getting ready for the ball and so was prince manic Princess Sonia was helping Amy get ready you look beautiful Amy and you're gonna make a great sister-in-law thank you princess Sonia queen Aleena royal family prince sonic Queen Aleena returned prince sonic ask Amy for a dance the lease of the royal court hated her why is she dancing with the prince she's a peasant she shouldn't be here Amy could hear every word sonic I think I should leave your people don't prove me don't say that Amy I have a royal announcement to make after this  dance After they start dancing I have a royal mountain to make I have found my bride the people a Mobius were shocked to hear their prince was going to marry her prince sonic you can't marry her and why not king  Maximilian because she's not of royal blood you had to marry someone of royal blood no I don't I'm in love with her you don't know her me and my family does and they approve of our love Queen Aleena Can't be serious about letting your son marry a peasant I am serious king Maximilian and if you do not approve of this wedding you were not invited father stop it I never love sonic I love the man  his name is Prince manic and I hope to get married someday too For Acorn kingdomI'm with I'm so happy for prince sonic and princess Amy I know they're gonna make great kings and queens someday please just let them be in love just like you and mama were the well king Maximillion will you extend my sons were marriage now yes I well congratulations prince sonic and to you princess Amy.