dress

song used: dress by taylor swift

*****

I smirked, knowing that Jonah was in the bathroom. I started playing "Dress" by Taylor Swift really loudly.

Our secret moments in a crowded room
They got no idea about me and you

    I was still wearing a slinky dress from a romantic date with him. Why he insists on taking me out after nearly two years, I have no idea. But it does come with some benefits.

My hands are shaking from holding back from you
Ha, ah, ah
All of this silence and patience, pining and desperately waiting
My hands are shaking from all this

    I sang loudly, "Ah, ha, ha, ha-ah!"

    Damn, I loved this song.

    Jonah came out of the shower, dripping wet and a towel around his waist. "I hate you so much."

    I just shrugged. "Better make the most of it."

    His lips attached themselves to my neck as he slammed me against the wall, his towel falling to the floor.

    "Take it oh, ha, ha, ha-ah," I stammered out to the music as he nibbled at the skin on my neck. His hands made their way to the zipper and pulled it down, his hands sliding the dress from my shoulders.

    He picked me up and tossed me onto the bed. "Sing, baby."

    "I--" He kissed my waist, pushing my thighs down. I gasped, my hands reaching for something to hold. He teased me, kissing my stomach as he played with me. "Fuck."

    "Ready?" He whispered seductively. I nodded.

    "Inescapable, I'm not even gonna try," I gasped out as Jonah inserted a finger into me, stretching me out. "And if I get burned, at least we were electrified."

    He smirked, adding another finger. "Regret it yet?"

    "No," I said, managing to smirk at him. He rolled his eyes and added another finger. My knuckles turned white as I gripped the sheets and bit my lip, trying not to scream.

All of this silence and patience, pining and desperately waiting
My hands are shaking from all this

    I screamed, "Ah, ha, ha, ha-ah! Oh my holy fuck, Jonah."

    "Dix," Jonah whispered, smoothly sliding into me.

Say my name and everything just stops
I don't want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off
Take it oh, ha, ha, ha-ah
Carve your name into my bedpost
'Cause I don't want you like a best friend
Only bought this dress so you could take it off
Take it oh, ha, ha...

*****

    I woke up the next morning with Jonah by my side, both of us exhausted from last night.

    "How's your sleep, baby?" I asked as Jonah blearily opened his eyes.

    "Meh," he shrugged. "Would've been better if I finished my shower first."

    "I hate you," I mumbled, rolling out of his grip and face-planting a nearby pillow. Ouch. My core was sore and sticky from last night.

    Jonah rolled on top of me and kissed my shoulder. "You know I was joking, Dix."

    "Dixie," I corrected.

    "That's not what I said last night and you still screamed my name," he said with satisfaction.

    "I still hate you, Jo," I mumbled.

    "What did you say?" I wanted to kiss the smirk off his face.

    "Nothing."

    "Uh, huh."

    "I hate you, Jonah."

    "I can't hear a word you're saying, Dixie."

    I rolled over to face him. He propped himself on top of me as I shouted, "I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU, JONAH MARAIS RO--"

    I was cut off by his lips on mine. Fireworks sparked off my skin as he moved his hands up and down my sides. He bit my bottom lip as he pulled away. Before he left to go make breakfast, I looked him dead in the eye and gripped his neck, singing the last verse to him.

And I woke up just in time
Now I wake up by your side
My one and only, my lifeline
I woke up just in time
Now I wake up by your side
My hands shake, I can't explain this
Ah, ha, ha, ha-ah