Sneak Peek

"Keh diya tu ne jo masoom
toh hum hai masoom
Keh diya tu ne gunhegaar
gunhegaar hai hum"

"Mr Aditya Hooda, be in your limits. How dare you say such things about Yash?" Zoya yelled at him. She was furious at Aditya. How could he blame Yash for what had happened?

"Zoya, open your eyes and see if your beloved Yash is here. Isn't he supposed to be here with you right now? Then where is he?" Aditya lashed out.

Aditya's heart broke today on finding out the truth. What did he even do to deserve that? One thing was sure, he would never forgive her.

"If Yash isn't here, he must have his own reasons. This doesn't mean you can accuse him. I trust Yash. He can never do such a thing," Zoya argued back with Aditya.

"You are so blind in love, Zoya. When you will finally realise what the truth is, that day you will regret it," Aditya tried to make her understand despite himself being heartbroken.

Zoya trusted Yash and believed that he would never do anything wrong like that.

Or would he?

○○○
Hello everyone.

This is a small sneak peek into the story, inspired by the show Bepannaah. If you do like it, add the book to your library.

Note: This was originally written in 2018 but was left incomplete. This book is under major editing and chapters will be uploaded as we go on.

Thank you for reading.

Bepannaah love, always!