Chapter 7

I poured my heart out to my best friend. I cried on her shoulder and told her all that's happen. I don't know why I was upset. Was it the fact that I caught Andre with a girl. I mean I shouldn't feel a type of way we are not together or anything. Or was it the fact that he didn't contact me knowing I was in the hospital. "I feel like turning gay. Guys are not for me." I said.

She laughed. "Funny you should mention that. Why don't we go to that lesbian club?"

"Really?" I said getting off her so I could look at her face.

"Yeah why not? Go get ready I'll go get ready and pick you up at 11." Honestly I was super excited. I always wanted to go to a gay club. I jumped up off the couch and ran upstairs to take a shower. I straighten my hair out which I haven't done in years and I was surprise at how long it had gotten. After my hair and a little bit of makeup I got dress in a tight white long sleeve dress that stopped at my mid thigh. It sucked on to my curves defining them. I felt sexy and a little uncomfortable but I pushed it to back of head. I sat down on the bed to put my shoes on. "Well damn ma where you going dressed like that?" Jacob asked leaning against the bedroom door.

" Going out with Jackie."

"You look beautiful."

I smiled. "Thanks."

"My parent are coming to visit me for a few days. I know my dad has a problem with us and I just wanted to let you know." he said.

"Why? We're not together so I don't see what his problem is." I got up and started to put some stuff in my clutch purse.

"I know, but it's whatever. Anyways I was thinking we should hang out."

"Jacob we live under the same roof we can hang anytime." I turned to look at him and all he was doing was checking me out. I must really look good.

"Tomorrow after work?" He asked.

"Tomorrow after work is fine." My phone rang and I picked it up. "Okay I'm coming" I said to Jackie.

"You leaving?" What was wrong with him? He was acting weird.

"Yeah."

"I want you home by 2 no later!" He yelled from upstairs as I opened the front door.

"Yes father!"

****

As we walked up to club I followed Jackie as she skipped everyone in line and went straight to the bouncer. He smiled at her and let us in. "You came here before?" I yelled over the music.

"Yup!" She answered. "Let's get something to drink. I sat at the bar and order something to drink. I looked around the club and there was girls everywhere. Some kissing in the corner others dancing on the dance floor, but I didn't see anyone that caught my eye. Then I thought maybe this was wrong. I can't be gay what was I thinking. "Hey let's dance this my song." Jackie grabbed my arm and pulled me to the center of the dance floor as Body Party by Caria start playing. We started dancing together grinding to the music and having fun. "That girl is checking you out." Jackie whispered in my ear. She turned me around in the direction where I saw a girl sitting at bar looking at us dancing. She had her hair in fro hawk with blue highlights. She was dressed in a half shirt showing off her flat stomach and tight jeans. Jackie had her hands all over my body and our hips rocking to music. After the song was over we made our way back to bar where the girl was sitting. Jackie order us some shots knowing I don't drink.

"Girl you know I don't drink." I said to her.

"It's just this once. Just do it!"

"I agree with your friend." The girl said.