49

Lynx

Lynx

   It has been about four weeks since Cameron and Robin got back together and they're closer than ever than before. Everything has been amazing. Now that's the biggest thing that's coming up is my World Tour project for photography of where I take pictures of weddings around the world and my very own wedding. I am very nervous because I don't want to mess anything up but I guess that's something natural.

   I was sitting in my office when I get a call. I answer the phone and was told that Colby was downstairs waiting for me. I stand up and pull my black pencil skirt down slightly and fixed my red crossed crop top and pulled my long sleeves down in habit. I grab my black leather jacket and make my way down to the lobby, my black Louis Vuitton red bottom stilettos clack against the tile floor. I get to the lobby and one of the men who usually stand at the staircase, helping women in heels down, lightly grabs my hand and guides me down. 

"Thank you." I say and he nods. I see Colby with a camera facing him and when he takes notice of me, he turns the camera and starts to record me.

"Is it she lovely?" He sings and I laugh and cover my face.

"If I had of known I was going to be recorded, I wouldn't have come down." I say and gave him a hug, in which, he was a slightly shorter than me due to the heels.

"Dang it, you're taller than me." Colby jokes and I nob and wave at the camera.

"What brings you here Mr. Brock? You trying to come to my office?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, though I would like to later if you're not busy. I was wondering if I Colby Brock could spend a whole day with Lynx Savage, and yes guys...her last name is Savage. "Colby says and I hum a laugh and look at the clock.

"Colby I'm at work. But! Come back in like two hours and I'll be done." I say and he nods.

"Promise the people!" He says and I look at the camera.

"I promise all of you that in two hours I will be done."  I say and blow a kiss to the camera.

"Alright guys you heard it first folks. Okay I'll be back." Colby says and I nod and make my way back to my office.

   Once in my office as soon as I sit down my phone rings again. I let out the breath and answer the phone. I hear a woman on the other side and I sit up straight.

"Hello this is Julia Dove from Brandon Whittaker Elementary. Is this Miss Lynx Savage?" She asks in a polite tone.

"Yes this is she. What's going on?" I ask as I start typing on my computer emails and responding to bookings.

"Um...Casie got into a fight.."

"She what?!" I ask quickly standing up and she gives a sad sigh.

"Yes ma'am...she said you're the only one she could call at the moment. Is there a way you're able to come pick her up? She's not suspended because it was an act of self defense but she does need to leave the school due to the big talk about it." 

"Yes ma'am. Give me at least thirty minutes and I'll come pick her up. Thank you for calling me."

"Uh huh! Bye bye now."

"Bye." I say and hang up. I grab my purse and quickly but carefully walk down the stairs and went straight to the car parking lot and got into my slick black Acura NSX and sped all the way to the school. I get out the car and the kids who were at recess watch me as I walk into the building.

   I go to the front desk and say my name and I see Casie coming into view. I bend down and Casie looks down and I us my finger to get her to look at me.

"Casie, are you okay?" I ask and she  stays silent for a couple minutes as tears brim her eyes.

"Can we just go...please?" She asks and I nod and take her backpack and hold her hand and we get to my car. I open the back door and she gets in and I put her backpack beside her and close the door.

   I get in the car and I look at her and she looks at me and I could tell she was about to cry. I gave a reassuring smile and drove to her favorite food place and got her favorite meal and cookie. I drive back to the company and park in the lot. I unbuckle myself and look at Casie who was fast asleep. I smile and get out the car and got her things and picked her up. I walk to my office and lay her on my prop bean bag. I grab a blanket from my prop closet and covered her while putting her food on my desk.

   After a couple hours later, Colby came back, this time to my office and when he entered he was about to start yelling when he saw Casie asleep and instantly turned his camera off. I stand up and we both step outside the office and I tell him quietly what happened and he nodded.

"I can record later...maybe in a few days?" He says and I shake my head.

"Tonight would be good." I say and he nods.

"Mind if I chill here? Can I do a montage of a photography here?" He asks and I shake my head no with a smile.

"No I don't mind. I just finished sending my emails and I'm now just waiting for clients to come in a couple hours. " I say and he nods and we come back into the room.

   After about thirty minutes Casie wakes up and immediately tells me what happened. She was  just minding her business when another girl pushed her and she pushed back and it turned into a hitting match back and forth.

"Did you win?" Colby asks, causing her to laugh.

"Yes Mister Brock."

"Aww she called me Mister Brock!" Colby squealed and I laughed.

"Lynx go take pictures with Colby! I wanna take your place!" Casie giggles and I laugh and Colby and I start to take pictures. He tells me he was a club vibe and I think and walk to my closet and tell him to follow. I start to hand him multiple things to wear and we both start to get changed in seperate rooms.  I pull out a large box and put a green screen prop car in front of it and I stand on the box and let my hair out of the bun I had it in.

"Tell me when you're rollin'." I say and Colby starts to get himself ready.

"Rollin'" Casie smiles and Colby and I switch poses as Casie takes our pictures.

   After Colby got his footage I change back to my regular clothes and Colby does the same. He tells me he'll have the video up later on. After I finish the day I take Casie home and get out the car, still having her things. As the night gone on I ease down and start to make dinner for both Casie and I. I hear Casie giggling in the living room and I make sure the food was on low before walking over to her and saw her watching Colby's video.

"Tell me when it's the montage part." I say and she nods for a while, having a trans on the video.

"Okay!" She says and I start to finish dinner.

   Once dinner was ready we both eat and watch the video with Casie along with funny Machine Gun Kelly crack moments.  By the time it was ten o'clock we both start to head to bed. As I sit in bed Casie gets in the bed with me and I look down at her.

"Please?" She asks and I nod with a smile.

"Of course."