Walking together

We were walking in the field, as I was looking at the moon in the sky and said "the moon is so pretty isn't it" as I was talking to sonic and he said "yeah

We were walking in the field, as I was looking at the moon in the sky and said "the moon is so pretty isn't it" as I was talking to sonic and he said "yeah.....just like you" when I hear him say that I looked at him and blushed and he looked at me as in he want something from me like a kiss. I hold my arms out for a hug, he hugged me and put his hand on my chin and wanted to look into his eyes.

Sonic POV
Her eyes are so pretty like I'm in a other world with her but I wanted a kiss from her I guess she wouldn't like it even if I just met her so I kept looking into her eyes, I hope one day I can married her........but it's okay if she don't feel the same way about me and I don't want to be left alone, no one to talk too,no one to play with, and no one to cuddle with with. Even though she's the most beautiful, wonderful and cutest girl I ever met in my life. When me and Y/N we're sitting on the ground, looking at the moon in the sky, after a while I lay down to take a nap, I felt a soft warm hand touch my hair and rubbed softly then I started to blush and wagged my tail. She notice that I loved it and said "you love this dontcha" with a small smirk on her face then I said "yeah"