Chapter One|Normal Day.

Jade's Pov:

"If I'm louder, would you see m--" My alarm went off. Yes, it IS Niall's solo to More Than This. I'm in love with him. 

"Mornin' mom." I chirped happily. "Hi, honey, did you sleep well?" She asked, making breakfast.

"'Course." I smiled. She chuckled, "Good, now go get ready and i'll call you down." "Kay." I ran upstairs.

I went into the bathroom, and locked the door. I stripped my clothes off my body, jumping in the shower. The warm water coming down my body was always soo relaxing. "Me and Niall sitting in the tree  k-i-s-s-i-n-g" I sang. I know, stupid.

I got out of the shower and rolled the towel on my body. I got out of the bathroom and dried myself. After applying my makeup, I ran over to my drawers. I already had my under clothes, so I chose a light pink, lace, flowy tank top, and denim shorts. I put on a blue snapback that said Obey, and blue converse. 

"Jadey-Bear, breakfast is ready." My little sister, Jessie, said through the door. "Okay, i'll be right there." I said as I finished putting on my shoes. I opened the door and ran downstairs. "I smell pancackes!" I yelled. I sat down to see delicious blueberry pancackes.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Per" I said, running up to Perrie. "Oh, hey" She said, focusing on something else. "What's up?" I asked. "Well, you know Evan?" I nodded. "He asked me out" She squealed. "Shall we celebrate after school?" I asked. She smiled, and nodded. "Come on! We're gonna be late for class" I said, pulling her by her backpack. She giggled and walked with me.

"Good morning everyone! Today you will be doing an essay on how the U.K.'s money got invented with someone next to you. Begin" I was thankfully sitting next to Leigh-Anne, a real smartypants. 

------------------------

Perrie, Leigh-Anne,Jesy and I were all celebrating for Perrie. We just got out of Starbucks. We were all giggling at a joke Jesy said. I was too busy laughing, that I bumped into someone, spilling my coffe on him. The worst part, I fell ontop of him. "Oomph, i'm sorr-"I looked at him noticing it was...

Niall Horan. I quickly got up and helped him up. "I'm so so so sorry for ruining your tee." I said, looking down. "It's fine, just don't yelled out my name." He said. I giggled. "Don't worry. I won't even though I'm obsessed with you." "She even sings 'Me and Niall sitting in the tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes lo-" I quickly cover Leigh-Anne's mouth, but she licked it. "Eww" I squealed. I saw Niall laughing. I pouted like a little kid, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"You guys wanna hang out sometime?" He asked us. We all went wide eyed. I nodded and smiled. He hugged all of us, me last. He hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Maybe that little song of yours will come true" and walked away. All I did was faint.

Ha ha, did you guys lke it? I did :D Well, thanks for reading<33 

Love you all so much <3

-Karla the Weirdo Horan (;