Queen Mary Video

Sam:
You felt something touch your leg and you immediately stood up and looked around.
"What?" They all asked. You then felt a stinging feeling on your back.
"Guys...is there something on my back??" You said lifting your shirt a bit.
"Holy crap!" Sam said getting up and hugging you. You felt safe in his arms. All of a sudden the lights flickered and you felt your leg stinging. Their was a handprint on your thigh too.

Colby:
You sat with your legs over Colby's lap. You all were just sitting around waiting till 3 AM. You knew it was getting close with all the weird noises. You felt as though something was watching you. When you turned and looked you saw something that you would never forget. You jumped and got up, backing against the wall. "What's wrong babe." You pointed to the closet as tears rushed down your cheek. Colby got up and saw nothing in the closet. "What was it?" Corey asked. "S-she was hanging from-" you couldn't even finish without your stomach flipping. Colby rushed over to you and gave you a huge hug. "Guys...it's 3 A.M." Sam said.

Aaron:
Aaron's arm was wrapped around you as you both stood in the bathroom watching Sam play Bloody Mary. He finished saying the name and you felt a presence behind you. You slowly turned around and saw a floating person with the most evil smile you could think of. "HOLY-" You screamed falling forward. Everyone looked and nothing was there. Aaron helped you up and you ran out of the bathroom.

Corey:
You being just like Corey hated paranormal stuff,
So when the guys told you they were going to Queen Mary, Corey literally had to beg you to go. You soon regretted that choice. When you walked into the room you had a bad feeling. Especially when you felt your hair being tugged or a hand brushing past your waist. You didn't say anything until you felt something push you. You fell into the couch and stared at everyone. "What was that?" Corey asked pulling you up and then pulling you into his side. "What was that!?" He repeated. You shook your head and looked at your side. Handprint.

Jake:
You lay on the bed next to Jake as everyone else looked around the room. Jake was busy talking to Colby and you noticed the crystal ball slowly moving towards the edge of the table. "Jake." You tugged on his shirt and showed him. Then the lights went out and you felt a hand on your neck. "Jake is that you?" You said turning around. The lights went on and you saw a man with no face, then the lights went off.
"Y/N!" Jake said jerking you over to him. You cried into his chest and he held you tightly. Sam got everyone's stuff and you all got the heck outta there.