Chapter 14: Life's Value

Y/n and Squad 13 were currently fighting some Klaxosaur's not far from the Plantation.

Abbadon was holding a Horned Type Mohorovic by the neck while looking towards Squad 13.

"They have improved indeed" Y/n thought as Abbadon's tail pierced the Klaxosaur's chest breaking the core inside it.

Abbadon threw the lifeless body of the Klaxosaur towards a group of Mohorovics agitating the said Klaxosaur's.

Abbadon made a shrugging gesture with his hands on the side.

"You mad bro? Come Get Some!" Y/n shouted as Abbadon dashed towards the group and started fighting the Klaxosaur's.

____________

Strelizia stepped back and fired an explosive energy shell at a group of Klaxosaur's killing a good number of them.

"Lets go Partner!" Zero Two said to Hiro.

"Right!" Hiro replied.

Strelizia charged at the remaining Klaxosaur's impaling the first one through the chest.

Strelizia then jumped and spun around in the air then brutally smashed the Klaxosaur below her with the Blunt part of her Queen Pike instantly killing the Klaxosaur.

Strelizia then looked at the last Klaxosaur near her then lunged at the Klaxosaur that was off guard and impaled it with her weapon through the ground.

The Klaxosaur struggled due to Strelizia missing the core.

"Aww we missed the shot" Zero Complained.

"Oh Well, let's kill it anyway" Zero Two said as Strelizia's weapon glowed neon orange then shot another explosive energy shell at the impaled Klaxosaur on the ground.

Blue blood splattered on Strelizia's heels as the Klaxosaur exploded into a splash of blood.

"All Klaxosaur's cleared here" Zero Two said in the Coms.

"Yep, we're cleared here" Hiro said in the Coms.

_______________

Delphinium kicked a Klaxosaur sending it flying in the air. Delphinium then threw on of her Bladed Batons on the Klaxusaru emdmbending the weapon in the Klaxosaur.

Delphinium leaped in the air and Stabbed the Klaxosaur with her weapon in hand then grabbed the other one that struck the Klaxosaur.

In a flash Delphinium tore the Klaxosaur in half in mid air.

Delphinium looked below and saw another Klaxosaur. She then once again threw her weapon towards the Klaxosaur. As the weapon struck the Klaxosaur it instantly fell lifeless.

Delphinium lands on the ground gently and moved towards the Klaxosaur.

"Our training has paid off, don't you think Goro?" Ichigo asked her partner.