Chapter 2: Ryuji's Shadow

AHHHHH,Ryuji screamed from the massive pain he felt from having a mental breakdown.
RYUJI! All the Phantom Thieves cried out for their teammate who was screaming in pain, mostly Akira. Akira tried to run towards Ryuji but was stopped by a force-field that only the person who is possessed can stop if possible.
RYUJI! Akira yelled and cried out.
Ryuji's mental breakdown/his head
Where am I? Ryuji turns around only to see himself as a child crying.
Dad? Dad? Please come back dad, I'll be a good boy, I promise. Child Ryuji said bauling his eyes out.
Since, everyone can see what is happening in Ryuji's mental shutdown, all of the Phantom Thieves took back all those horrible things they have ever said to Ryuji.
R-Ryuji, pl-please don't cry, Akira says looking at child Ryuji trying not to cry.
Ryuji remembers why he wanted his father back.
*Ryuji gets thrown across the hallway*
IS THAT A WAY TO SPEAK TO YOUR FATHER?! Ryuji's father yelled at Ryuji and punched him to make sure he was unconscious.
STOP! Ryuji's mother yelled at his father while Ryuji passed out into a two day coma, while he was in a coma he started to think why was his father that cruel with him and started thinking about the times his father cared.
Dad?
Yes, Ryuji?
Do you think I could one day become a famous Olympic Track Race Runner, that show up on TV?
Hmph, of course you can. Ryuji's father said with a smile on his face that made Ryuji smile like he never did and he pats his head gently and looks at his wife smiling back.
By this point everyone in the Phantom Thieves cried, but mostly Akira and Ann because they know what he has been through from what they've experienced. The two other groups were actually starting to feel bad for Ryuji having an abusive life, however it wasn't just over yet, it was just the beginning.
Present time after Ryuji's mother got divorced from her abusive husband
However, many years has passed by and Ryuji officially became the star of the Track Team in Shujin Academy.
Coach I request that you kick Ryuji off the team. Kamoshida tells to the other coach, because he is jealous that Ryuji has actually beaten a Gold Medalist Olympic Runner, Kamoshida.
Never, he's the star that represents our school and besides I'm not taking the risk of kicking out an amazing student who is like the son I've never had. The wise coach stated.
Tsk. *in Kamoshida's mind*  I should might as well take this to my advantage to make him have a huge impact that he'll be blamed for everything, because I AM NUMBER ONE AND I WON'T LET THAT PIECE OF SHIT BEAT ME!
By this point everyone is shocked by Kamoshida's intention.
You....YOU BASTARD! Akira yelled out punching his fist onto the force-field causing his fist to bleed out a bit.
Yu and Minato held Akira back from trying to break the force-field, because if he brakes it, Ryuji will instantly die.
R-Ryuji....Akira says crying and hugging Minato and Yu and them trying to comfort him.