car sex

"Meet me outside;)"
I look at my phone to see the three words i'm so used to seeing from my occasional fuck buddy, Shawn.
I sigh but text him back, telling him i'll be out in a minute, i use sex as a coping mechanism to feel better about myself.

"Mom i'm going for a run bye!" i yell throughout my house and my mom doesn't even acknowledge me.

I check myself out in the mirror and walk out the door, heading down the street to where Shawn is waiting for me in his car and hop in the passenger seat.

"Hey," he says.
i just look at him with a small smile and nod, not really caring about him as this is just the usual. He drives to our regular spot near the railway tracks, and parks the car. I connect my phone to the aux and press shuffle on our sex playlist we made together. He gets out of the car and folds down the back seats of his car, I get out from the passenger side and hop into the backseat. Shawn lays out a blanket and i lay back on it, he climbs on top of me and i take off his shirt and run my hands on his abs. rock hard abs. He takes my shirt off and begins kissing me, starting at my neck and moving towards my breasts. He unhooks my bra while kissing my lips and massages my boobs with his big, strong hands. He slips his tongue in my mouth and our tongues entwine, I switch positions with me on top straddling his hips, slowly rocking back and forth while running my fingers through his soft hair.
"Are you ready?" he groans out.
I moan out a yes and he flips me so i'm laying on the blanket. Struggling to fit his tall body in the car he adjusts me until he fits over me perfectly. His hands are beside my head as he kisses down my body until he reaches my pants and pulls them off followed by my underwear. He takes his pants off as i lay there staring at how attractive he is. I picked a good fuck buddy.
"Use a condom," i say and he goes back into his pant pocket to retrieve it.
He opens the condom and slides it on his hard penis. I pull my knees up and he lightly pushes them further apart from each other, he lines his dick up and slowly pushes inside of me. I gasp at the immediate pleasure i feel, his dick is so big. He starts to kiss me again as he slowly dips into me and out of me at a perfect pace. Each stroke feels like heaven. He begins to speed up, each stoke still hitting me perfectly i let out a moan as he sucks my neck. I begin to move my hips in sync with his and i moan even louder at the perfect rhythm we've attained.  He starts ramming into me, fucking me hard and fast and i just lie there taking him in. He starts to go slower again to which i cry out,
"faster, please".
He quickens his stroke and fucks me good, leaving me moaning nonstop.
"i'm gonna cum," he tells me, pausing a moment after. he slides the used condom off and throws it out the window. He hands me my clothes and puts his own on.
"you good?" he asks me.
"yeah bud, good job." i tell him honestly. i get out of the car and stretch my legs as he fixes the back seats to normal.
"Wanna get food?" he asks me.
"no i gotta get home."
We arrive on my street and i turn to him to do a little handshake we have.
"same time next week?" i ask and he nods yes.
"bye shawn!" i wave as i shut the car door and run back home.