Chapter 1

When I was a girl...

I had a fear of demons...

Now...

The demons fear me...

***

(Y/n) pov
I used to be a normal human before all this mess happened.

And what I mean by mess...

I mean this.

~10 years before~

I was laying on my couch, playing video games with my online friends Mark, Jack, Bob, and Wade. We were all playing GTA IV and we all recorded a video with the 5 of us.

We played Deathrun until we ended up killing each other because I won the Run.

I also ended up killing Bob, Wade, and Jack in the little war and threw sticky bombs at a door and Mark ran through it and blew up, killing both our characters.

We all exploded with laughter! I laughed so hard I started crying.

"Fuck you (Y/n)!" Mark pouted like a child.

"D'awww... Is my wittle baby markimoo sad?・ω・" I said in a baby voice and cute look that made Mark and Jack blush a little bit.

"S- Shut up.... Bitch...." Mark pouted once more.

I giggled and told them I had to go because my camera is going to die and we all said our goodbyes and I edited the video and posted it to my Youtube profile, (Yt/n).

I turned off my PC and left my office to my kitchen.

(Your house)

I grabbed a water bottle and my phone and went to my balcony that over looked Los Angeles.

I took a drink of my water and stood up and took off my (F/c) jacket and spread my jet black angel wings wide to get the blood circulation going in them.

I snapped my fingers and my ripped skinny jeans and black, gold print Vanoss merch shirt, turned into a black and (F/c) suit.(if your favorite color was black then use your second favorite color :v)

My wings, still spread wide, flapped to get my muscles used to them flapping and being used.

I put on my matching wolf mask and flew into the darkened skies of Los Angeles.

***

I was patrolling the city from above until I saw my 2 all-time favorite people....

Batcoon and Night Owl...

The 2 heros were fighting off some men who were dressed as bunnies.

Ohm's men... I thought.

I swooped down to the fight and smashed a guy who was about to shoot Night Owl.

The two heros and other men stopped what they were doing to see the winged crazy bitch among them.

I smirked evilly and then spoke with sass, "Hey boys, now I know if I hadn't come here you probably would have killed these big beautiful boys so let's get this over with so when you want that ass she'll think your a girl!"

I saw one man look down at his chest and squish his chest together to make it look like he has cleavage and then I saw a tear run down his cheek.

"Why the long face? Wish you had these?" I asked, squishing my boobs together.

Night owl pov
I

saw the villain squish her boobs together which caused the guys around her to blush.

Me on the other hand.... She managed to make my nose bleed! Thank god I had my mask on to cover the blood.

(Y/n) pov
I

made my move while they were distracted by my 'girl's' and I ran for Night Owl and grabbed his hand. I ran towards the edge of the building we were all on and I grabbed Batcoon as well.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU SEXY ROGUE BITCH?!?!" Yelled Night Owl from behind me.

I ignored him and spread my wings wide and, with them still in my grasp, I flew off into the night.

***

I landed on a far away roof of an apartment. I dropped the two heros and sat on the edge of the roof.

I saw Night Owl get up first as Batcoon layed unconscious on the ground.

Night Owl crossed his arms and said, "So what are you? Some vigilante after Ohm and his douche bags?"

"Don't change the subject cutie." I said with a smirk and stood face to facr with him.

"W- What are you talking about???" He asked.

I held up a voice recorder and pressed play, 'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU SEXY ROGUE BITCH?!?!' I played it again but replayed the word 'sexy' until he told me to stop.

"Okay... OKAY... OKAY!" He blurted.

I giggled and then threw the voice recorder into a trash can.

"Hey..." He said.

"Yeah?" I answered, playing with a feather from my wings.

"Show me some more magic of yours..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

I smirked and then held up his car keys.

"HEY HOW THE HELL DID YOU-!!" He chased me until he had mr pinned against the wall.

"Woah you want some mote magic don't you?" I giggled and he blushed a thousand shades of red.

"Ugh.... Nevermind..." He took hus keya and started walking away.

I grabbed his arm.

"Huh?" He turned around to face me, "What now?"

"I wanna show you one more magic trick..." I said.

"Okay.... What is it?" He asked.

I stood on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted up our masks to show our lips and then....

We kissed