A fresh new beginning...

"The coolest things in life are things that you have not done before. That's the key to life: new things always."

- Afrojack

"I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something."

-Neil Gaiman

"Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn't really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That's because they were able to connect experiences they've had and synthesize new things."

-Steve Jobs

A/N:

Just some amazing quotes to remind us and appreciate ourselves on whatever achievements we have achieved in our life on trying something new and just letting creativity taking part of our mind.

I hope The Natural keeps you entertained no matter if this book is full of flaws ( I apologize) and together we will walk into this journey together as a wanderer in search for answers. As a writer, I will lead you to my thoughts. As a reader, please hold on to me so you won't get lost.