🌾Fear🌾

You ran and ran from the sound of a ruler slapping down on someone's palm.

As you turned the corner, the principal caught you. "No running in the halls." He said, as you gasped and apologized. Soon enough, you were in detention for 10 seconds. You sighed, and plopped down onto the floor as the principal whistled and walked out of the room.

You read the posters about different people, and one about the man Baldi caught your eye.
"Great teacher due to his incredible hearing abilities!" You snorted, "Yeah, definitely." You clicked
your tongue. You realized you spent more than 10 seconds in detention, then rushed out.
The disturbing slapping noise was so close, you were running again, you check every corner for the principal.

You then run to get the last notebook. As you finished the questions sloppily, Baldi's voice was heard.
"Congratulations! You found all seven notebooks! Now all you have to do is.."
"GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!" You gasp, and then run out as quickly as you could..
Then, the scariest man was in front of you.
Him, Baldi. You gasped, as you saw him walk toward you.
You were backing into a corner, "Real smart, me!" You mentally bonked yourself on the head, and then as soon
as you thought you were going to die...

He stops. You squatted down in the corner, covering your face. Baldi kneeled down to about your height. As soon as you uncover your face, you shouted, "Oh my god, what do you want?! Are you going to tort-" You were stopped by a ruler slapping you across the face.