26

Ji Changwook POV

"There you are." I snorted when I saw Bona walking with Junhoe, holding hands at the beach.

Glad that I'm following her to here. I can found her really easy as piece of cake. I thought they're not together?

Isn't Donghyuk said that they broke up year ago? Wait, or did Donghyuk just lied to me?

It's okay, Bona promised me to be with me isn't it? She'll be mine no matter what, anyways.

"Uh Chanwook hyung?" says a guy who just tapped my shoulder.

My eyes rounded and keep myself as calm as I can. I turned around and flashed a smile at him. "Oh, Donghyuk? Why are you here?" I asked like I didn't know anything.

"Don't you remember that I've told you that I'm going for a vacation with other members." He explained again.

Crushed my eyebrows together and having a fake thought for a seconds, "Ah yeah, right! I forgot that you're coming here." I chuckled a little. "So till when you planned to stay here?"

"We planned to be here for 3 days and 2 nights but seems like we're going to be here for the whole week." Donghyuk shrugged. "How bout you, hyung?"

"I see. Me? I'm not sure maybe for the whole week too. So where are you guys staying?" My eyes wonder around.

"Oh we're staying at Jinhwan's beach house. Just around here." He pointing at his right.

"I'm also staying around here." I cooed and when I'm about to ask more, a voice cut me off. "Donghyuk-ah! Hurry up!" Bobby shouted as he run towards Junhoe and Bona.

"Ah hyung, I need to go. See you around!" Donghyuk said as he run away towards them and wave a goodbye at me.

I also waved him and showed a smile.

See you around, Bona.

-

Goo Junhoe POV

"Who's that?" I shot them a question as they arrived at our spot while eyeing the guy at the stall. He throw the drink can into the bin and walked away.

I swear to god he looks familiar.

"Ohh that guy? Ji Changwook. The new student." Donghyuk cooed.

"Isn't that guy who's flirting with Bona?" I asked, blood is boiling inside my body.

"Definitely yes. He's the only new student so far." Donghyuk spat and quickly take his shirt off as he followed the others into the water.

"Yah, you have an affair with her isn't it?!" I asked her in anger.

"What? No, I'm not!" She defended herself.

"I know that he always sticked around you in school." I spat again.

"That's him who came at me. Plus I've zero interest in him!" She groaned.

"Just admit it Park Bona-ya. You have something with him right?" I smirked in annoyed.

"I told ya I'm not! Which part that you don't understand?! I said I'm not that's mean I'm not! She sit straight already boosting with anger.

"You're lying. I know that you like him huh? If not he's not coming here following you. You must tell him that you're coming here right? Huh, why? You can't stay apart from him?" I snorted and with that Bona got up and walked away with her towel.

"Just admit it Park Bona!" I yelled.

"FUCK OFF!" She shouted and raised her middle finger while she's walking back to the house.

Third Person POV

"What's wrong with them?" Chanwoo suddenly asked when he saw Junhoe and Bona in tense.

"Huh what?" Jinhwan asked as after he flipped his hair and wipe his hand over his face.

"There." Chanwoo just pointed at Junhoe and Bona.

"They looks like they're fighting, aight?" Bobby cooed and look at the others.

"Gosh, I can't handle it if they're having another fight. We just get along with Bona." Hanbin sighed.

"Yah yah, Bona walked away!" Yunhyeong spat when he saw Bona get up from her seat.

"Yes we saw that too, Yunhyeong-ah." Says Jinhwan who's have his eyes glued at the couple.

"Middle finger?!" All of them cooed in chorus, shocked at her action. It's not weird when Bona did that. It's just, when Bona did that to Junhoe, that's mean they're in a serious fight.

"Yah let's go get them!" Donghyuk and the others quickly rushing out from the water and run towards Junhoe.

•anonnoying

"guys i'm sorry i'm dead for awhile because of fake love. and yes im still dying but i managed to update. so enjoy!!!!"