Chapter Four- Still steps behind

Jill Valentine ☝☝☝

Leon's POV

I was about to throw another punch when someone held my hand. I then looked to Jill who gave me a hard look.

"Leon that's enough, he doesn't know anything" Jill stated, Chris placing his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged, placing my gun back to its position on my hip.

Even if I had to rip this entire city apart I was going to find her. Christopher went on the computer, trying to seek out the location other umbrella facilities.

"Restricted access. Please enter the required password to gain authorised access" was the tune the computer sang. 

I leaned against a desk, closing my eyes, trying to rid the anger that was building within me.

The room was barely lit and the door closed with a click. There was no turning back now as she stared up at me, the lovely pair of blue eyes before me searching me for something.

I had already been in way to deep. I loved this girl from the day I met her, what surprised me was how long it took me to figure it out.

None of us spoke, all we did was stare at each other. It was as though she was trying to read me while I tried to do the very same. There was so much hidden in her eyes, so much I wish I knew.

Why did her eyes ask so many questions, questions I wanted to answer.

My hand palmed her cheek perfectly while my thumb strayed to her lower lip. I sucked in a breath, how much I wanted to taste those natural pink lips.

She bit her lower lip, holding my gaze, watching me close my eyes for a small moment.  Her trembling lips felt so good against my thumb.

Warm to cold.

She was pressed against the door in no time and my lips found hers in no time, her arms shoved above her head. My free hand was roaming under her blouse and in no time caressing her breast tenderly. I breath heavily with each movement my hands made. Her skin was so soft and smooth.

I was taking somewhere she had never been, the kind of high you didn't want to come down from.

She moaned beneath my lips softly causing me to open my eyes to stare at her with aroused grey eyes. She held my gaze before resting her head on my shoulder as I stripped her of her blouse.

Then came her bra, shorts and panties. Again, there was no turning back at this point.

She covered herself immediately but my hands were just as quick as I pinned her wrist. Didn't she know she was beautiful, there was no need for her to cover herself.

"I'll be bare to you in a moment Claire" I state gently and she bit her lip trying to be calm.

I then removed my jacket revealing my black body shirt which showed every muscle oh so clearly. She sucked her lower lip.

I looked at my shirt then at her with an arched brow. Her eyes never left that area, what was she thinking?

She smiled nervously before bringing the shirt over my head with shaky hands.

She was shaking, my hands holding her even firmer.She was nervous...

"Claire relax" She then looked up at me while I my grey eyes fixed to her blue ones. She took a deep breath...

"I am relaxed" She lied as the shirt fell to the floor and my hands found their way to her breast again. My fingers caressed her nipples skillfully.

This felt...good. Everything about her felt good.

She was around my waist in no time my lips toying with my right nipple while my fingers pinched the other. She twitched in my arms while my warm mouth paid my other breast attention.

She was intoxicating, every inch of her left me wanting her even more.

She didn't even realized that we had moved until her back felt fabric causing her to open my eyes to see that we were lying on the bed that held her after she was thrown off that balcony.

We began kissing once more, my hands fisting her red hair as my tongue entered my mouth. She moaned beneath my lips as she took whatever I had to offer. She was a taste I was never going to forget.

Her shaking ceased but she was still afraid...I could see it in the way she moced.

She was now straddling me, her hands clawing my back as I gave her neck small bites. She could feel me at her entrance and she moaned softly as I continued to pay the skin of her neck attention.

She yelled as soon as I entered her warmth and my lips found hers immediately. We needed to be quiet.

Her nails sunk into my flesh as my hips turned slowly against her. The pain left her however and all She could feel was pleasure as my thrust gradually became faster.

My eyes semi closed, her walls tightening around me as our hips moved in sync. Her moans were light and beautiful.

I was now laying on my back while I stared up at her in pleasure as our hips turned in the moment. I could feel her orgasm coming and I know I was close too.

In no time She was panting on my chest heavily while I ran my finger thought her lovely red hair.

I was the man to take Claire's innocence in more ways than one. I was the man to make her a mother.

Most importantly I was the man to break her heart.

"What the fuck?" Chris yelled and I was drawn from my memory of the first time I shared intimacy with his sister. The computer screen had went black before turning white.

"Well hello Redfield" I then made my way over to the screen which Christopher was staring at with clenched fist.

Wesker. The fucker even had the time to pose.

"Where is she?!" Chris yelled, Jill holding onto his shoulder.

"Now is that no way to speak to your captain?" Wesker asked while he moved back, showing us a tied up Claire. She wasn't moving, her head down as her eyes remained close.

I clenched my fist, me staring at Wesker who smirked.

"What is it you want, she has never done anything to you" I hissed, my palm hitting the desk with the greatest impact.

The man we were interrogating earlier groaned, Jill knocking him unconscious with her gun.

"Well, Christopher and You of course but I see that you guys brought an additional gift" Wesker stated, his eyes flickering to Jill.

Chris gave her a look, the look that said 'this was the exact reason I didn't want you to get involved in this' . Wesker's gaze then fell to Chris.

"If I didn't hate you that much I wouldn't kill her in her apartment, her beauty shouldn't go to waste don't you think?" Wesker asked as he stroke Claire's cheek.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" Chris and I yelled, ready slam our fist to the computer screen. Jill held our shoulders.

"He's fucking with us, its what he does. Wesker is not the man who gains pleasure from toying with a woman. Actually I think he is gay, he's trying to mess with us" Jill stated and I kept my eyes fixed to the screen.

Wesker's face fell at Jill's remark.

Claire groaned and Wesker took his hand from her face, approaching the screen. The screen went black but my eyes didn't leave the screen.

Now it adds up, just an explanation as to why Wesker was next to the computer in the previous chapter. 😊😊😊