supernatural : Dean x reader

hello my peeps it's ya boi cas here back with another book series about your favorite
fandoms first one is for my wayward Winchesters out there
And for
( interrupting moose boi 34 )on amino for giving me this story idea

Carry on my wayward Winchesters!

************************************************************

" Your My Antidote ..."

(Y/n) and jo were both siting at the bar in the road house. The bar was pretty empty for 2 in the morning so the girls didn't really have anything to do. " he was hot!" (Y/n) said smirking at jo while jo just shook her head " no he wasn't!" Jo said annoyed at gabi. " yes he was!" (Y/n) argued " well even if he was he was like 50!" Jo said the guy was a bit hot but he was in his early 40's. " he's still hot!" (Y/n) said taking a beer from behind the counter. " but he's 40!" Jo argued getting tired ot this argument the dude was way to old for her. (Y/n) rolled her eyes it wasn't that big of a age difference! Only what like 20 years? " do you like someone else?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows and jo shook her head " no! He's just to old for me!" She said getting annoyed with her best friend. " yeah right!" (Y/n) said not believing jo for a second.

"Sammy I'll be fine I'm just going to get a drink I promise I'll meet you there. bye!." Dean said having up his cell phone. he'd just been through a hard week and now starting an even worse one and this particular case was really riding on him Lately and to top it off he had to deal with the nagging of his brother Sam and castiel who were constantly trying to tell him what's right from wrong and all he wanted right now was a stiff drink and maybe some pie or a burger some alone/relax time which he Barely got between hunts and his awkward family situation.
He had a litte time to himself now so he orders a Jim Beam and a pie with chilli cheese fries and a Texas blue burger it might have been a lot but with all this running and kicking the shit out of random monsters who wouldn't be hungry .he sat down at the from counter closest to the door just in case and waited for his order while taking a swig of his bourbon.

Jo saw dean walking and she smiled walking over to take his order but before she left (Y/n) grabbed her hand whispering in jo's ear " that ones hot! And he doesn't look like 40 year old!" Jo laughed " your crazy! He's not even good looking!" Jo said shaking her head as she started walking over to dean " are you blind?!?!" (Y/n) called after her and jo just laughed " hey dean." She said smiling she didn't consider dean dad looking but he was more like a brother to her. (Y/n) winked at jo as she gave a beer to Hunter in his late 30's. Not even close to good looking as the guy jo was talking to but... it was rare any good looking guys walked in the bar. It was usually hunters in they're 30's.

************************************************************
Hey my peeps how was the first chapter?
I know it was short but it's late okay and I have school tomorrow but I promise next two chapters will be longer and I'll try to post every two days unless my creative juices flow and I write more or not if something happens but I'll let y'all know
Later my beautiful spicy nuggets
Also look for my Sabriel and Destiel chapters on my other book they will be coming sooner than you think but not this exact minute so hold on!
Bye!