"Your My Antidote ..."Chp. 3

He sits up very offended  but try to say in a calm tone."well apparently not because one if you did know me you would know that I just wanted to talk when I asked for some of your time . I think it's called being a gentleman? "he said with a bit of sourness to his voice" but I guess no one has been that nice to you here so I don't blame you but don't go assuming because you might just be surprised that there are some nice people out in the world ." he finished  and got up leaving the money he owed on the counter and getting his jacket from the chair It was on and grabbing a bottle of Jack Daniels on the way out walking outside "hey Joe I'm taking this!" he said before  heading outside to drink. "This week can't get any worse " he said but then it started to rain like in every cliche scene in every movie and show.
Lost his charm damn nearly lost his life  few times over the years and the never ending horrors of hunting and Sam's nagging  this sure is a bad time to be a guy named Dean Winchester .
(y/n) sighed as she walked out for behind the counter " jo can you cover for me?" She asked not waiting for her to answer as she rushed out in the pouring rain after him. She couldn't really see anything because of the rain but that didn't stop her from running after the guy trying to find him. Jo was confused as hell as she stepped behind the counter. What had just happened?.Dean was now sitting on top of his impala which as just been parked a few blocks away from the road house and he had locked himself out his keys still in the ignition but the doors locked  he tried to open it but nothing worked so he sat there on the hood drinking and getting soaked while "bed of roses " by bonjovi  played on his phone and he sang along .(y/n) continued to searched for the guy she didn't even know the name of through the parking lot when she heard a song starting to play, one of her favorite songs actually. She guest it was probably the guy from earlier so she started to walk twords the sound. When she finally came close enough she saw the guy laying on the hood of a car singing to one of her favorite songs. Just laying there... while the rain smoked him!... well her too but she didn't realty care her and jo used to come out when it started to rain just for fun... she knew it was childish but... they were realy childis! (y/n) slightly laughet at the thougjt before she remembered the guy laying on the hood of a car during realy strong rain while it was cold outside. He could get sick! Well she could to but... she was more of the ' i care for others more than myself tipe' " ARE YOU CRAZY!?!?! GET OF OFF THAH CAR AND IN TO TGE BAR RIGHT NOW!!" She yelled at him a bit mad he was so iresponsable.

.............................................................
Well there you go it's shorter than the last one but I'm tired so yeah and come on people I need more requests I only have 3 ! I need at least 10 or 20 more
Well anyways Bye!!