PRELUDE

This story was made out of my not-so-wild imagination. I'm an 18 year old girl who came from my mother's awesome womb, got inspired from my experiences and turned it into something more exciting way through the world of Fantasy and Vampires. I'm no superhuman, I sometime make mistakes especially in writing so I'm already apologizing for the typographical errors that you'll see.

My plot, my names, my characters, and my story. In short, everything that you will read here is MINE. So don't try your luck to copy mine. It is a crime. You should know that.

Any kind of resemblance of charaters, names, settings, and more are purely coincidencene. I'm a law abiding citizen of my country and I don't want any issue about my book that I plagiarized the content from any of the book that you've read already.

If you think that I copied any part of your book or someone's, please message me and we'll talk about it privately.

Just for the record, this is my second published story and my first ever Vampire Fantasy that I've ever made. I haven't read any Vampire books before here in Wattpad. Ever. Except for the Twilight Series and The Vampire Diaries.

@TragicallyGorgeos is my name and this is my game.