CHAPTER 3:The Unexpected Visitor.

( May 10th, 1950)  Thursday.                  

                                      Chapter 3: the unexpected visitor.

" Elaine, Elaine!" a voice holler  Elaine's eyelids fluttered open while she jumps up and got in a sitting position on the small uncomfortable bed in her cell she rubbed her eyes to see a bit better. "Miss Moore it's 6:00 o'clock in the morning and that's when you and the other prisoners are scheduled to take your showers so I suggest you go and take your shower now too ok, oh and before I forget  Dci Robinson said you need to be prepared for some questions today by 2:30 you will be in the interview room and he said to tell you to remember that you need a lawyer present there too,"  the guard said stalking away in his white button-down shirt with Epaulettes on top of both shoulders and his navy blue trousers which was the guards uniform.

" But I can't  afford  a  lawyer, how am I going to do this ?" Elaine ask herself  as she thought  of what the guard  just told her  about  Dci reminder of a lawyer  being present in the interview room today." She took the white bar of soap off of the small table in her cell and brought it and her flannel (aka) rag and also a  clean outfit too.

After   Elaine's shower she was back in her cell sitting down  thinking, of how could she get a lawyer. " Miss Moore!"  a  female voice hollered down the corridor and  Elaine could hear footsteps coming towards her cell, "Miss Moore"  a blonde hair female guard called "you have got a visitor," she announced to  Elaine while she looks for Elaine's cell door key on the huge ring of keys after she found the key and open the cell door for the innocent young woman   " who could this visitor be now?" she thought questioning herself, cause she could not think of anyone who would be interested in visiting her.

As the female guard escort her to the visiting room  " there is your visitor at the fifth table in the second row in this row and you only have ten minutes until you have to return to your cell   Miss Moore" the guard said to Elaine while she gesture to Elaine's Visitor she nodded her head slowly "yes" and walk off to the table where the unexpected visitor was sitting as she steps nearer and nearer to the table she saw the frame of the person and immediately knew it was a man and soon she was standing in front of her visitor who she was very shock and surprised to see again  " this is a miracle"  she said to herself and silently thank god.

Because her visitor was a qualified Lawyer who could take her case, this visitor was no other than her first employer's one and only son  Cole Faulkner who always did his clients' Justice by winning their cases, Elaine was speechless she slowly sat down in the next chair with her hand over her mouth. "Hi, Elaine!" Cole screams as he greeted a speechless Elaine with a huge hug very happy to see her but this was not how he imagines seeing her or where, not at all, but anyway Cole promised he would get justice done both for  Elaine and his dad who died of a massive heart attack after seeing and hearing the news where  Stanley had sent Elaine. 

Soon after she wasn't that shocked again  Cole wanted everything to explain to him so Elaine tried to explain it to him but knew that in a short time her time would be up so she just told him that she needed a lawyer present in the interview room this afternoon 2:30  so he agrees to work his magic and come back later that afternoon and not only because Cole was a lawyer but he was a white man who loved one black woman, in particular, he had quite a huge crush on Elaine, and his dad liked her cause she was humble. Grateful. Generous. Kind. Loving. Mannerly and very truthful.

"Miss Moore time is up now time to return to your cell now " the guard announced   "bye Mr. Faulkner,  Elaine said with a firm handshake  Cole waved to her walking out of the room in his black jacket suit and his briefcase in his hand. Soon the innocent black woman was back in a cell again...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!