The Movies and 7Eleven

I was supposed to go to the movies with my brother Aaron, but he bailed at the last second so I decided that I'd go by myself, since it was my day off at work.

I bought my ticket, bought some popcorn, and took my seat in the front of the theatre. Once the movie started, I realised that no one was sitting beside be, and I thought 'Yes! I can spread out!'. 

So I pushed up the armrest, that was between mine, and the seat in front of me, then put my feet on the seat beside mine.

It was about a minute, after I got comfortable, when I heard someone clear their throat.

I looked up to see a really cute guy. he had freckles, and curly hair that looked super soft, and as if I could just play with it all day.

He looked at me with a puzzled expression, I  then realised that I was staring.

"Oh! Sorry!" I said blushing. Thank goodness it was dark in the theatre.

He chuckled. "Heh, that's okay! But... That's my seat... Can I have it?"

I looked at where he was looking, and realised that the seat I was hogging, was his seat.

"CRAP! I'm so sorry!" I yelled, earning some looks from other people.

I moved my feet, back onto the floor, and tried to bring the armrest back down but... It wouldn't budge.

I sighed in defeat.

"Hey, it's okay, I'll do it." He said while kindly smiling at me.

He grabbed the armrest, and started trying to pull it down, while I stood behind him.

His hand slipped, and his reflexes made him turn around to catch himself. But... I was in the way...

He fell on me, making me fall onto my back. He was in a push up position on top of me, but instead of hovering over me, he was directly on top of me... His lips on mine.

We were both shocked at first, but, I felt my heart melt... Just  a little. I tried to push away, but I couldn't bring myself to do it... It just felt so right... So I pulled him in to deepen the kiss, it was quite forward of me though... But I could tell he felt the same way, because, he was kissing back with... Passion?

I felt like I could've stayed like that for years until someone from the back shouted "GET A ROOM!". We immediately broke apart and blushed. 

He got off of me, and offered me one of his hands, to help me get up. I took his hand, and he lifted me up.

I was completely embarrassed "I'm not interested in this movie, I think I'll go home..." I said, with my face feeling hot, and with a face that was bright crimson. I started walking towards the door, leaving my popcorn, and the boy.

"Wait!" he shouted after me.

I turned around to face him. "Yes?" I asked him curiously.

"Here." he said passing me a note, that he had just written. He then, walked past me and out the door.

I looked at the note, it said:

John's Number:

354-256-6256 (Random Number)

Text me ;)

So his name was John... John- Wait! John... As in, John Laurens? Hmmm... I know him(get the reference?) One of Alexander Hamilton's friends. Aaron talks about them all the time... Especially Mr.Hamilton.  

I started walking out of the theatre, and was walking towards my house, excited to text John, when I got a text from one of my colleagues. It was Mark. He said: