Bobs Life Questions | 1 | - Book Comment

Lovely comment by SticksDraws

Bob: But, why? Why do kids suffer less on Friday than Monday?

If the data I collected in my past school years is correct, there are normally five school days in a week, Monday being the first, and Friday being the last.

On Friday, kids suffered 4 days in total.

But on Monday, kids haven't suffered yet.

So by that definition, the amount of suffrage is greater on Friday, thus my previous question.

Now, you might bring up the point of Friday being right before the weekend.

While yes, it is true, think about it, why would the weekend be a point of no suffering. You may be forgetting school isn't the only thing that makes kids suffer.

Let's face it, kids don't have lives. They just go home to do nothing, or watch YouTube. Their brains shut off, and no new and inclusive information is able to make their way into long term memory, or, as Billy described once, the state of mind known as being "dead inside".

So, now with all this newfound information, don't you question why kids want to run home to "death"?

Billy: ...

Bob did you just roast every kid in the world..?

Bob: Nonsense, I just stated the facts.

Kim: I would take that as a yes..?