Breath of death 1

Breath of death 1

"No please! Let me go it was't my falt!
Harry crawled backwards until his back was against the bathroom wall.
Three big boys towered above him.
"It was your fault you little brat, the day you first came to school she talked to you, because she's nice and always wanted new kids to feel welcome at school! You killed her!
The boy screamed Into Harrys face. "No please! Harry begged
"It's craze to think I killed her, that's not even possible!
"Than why did her heart just stop beating, why did she just drop over dead???
Daren brought his fists down hard over Harry's head. Causing him to cry out in pain.
But he choked down his sobs as rocky pulled out a razor blade.
"Please no!
Harry cried as rocking grabbed his shoulders.
Suddently the bathroom door banged open and a stream of boys came in to shower after gym class.
Rocky slashed Harry across the cheek before shoving him into the nearest stall.
Than he turned and was gown.
Harry sat a moment in shock than he slowly got up and limped out of the bath room.
He had to lean against the wall for support he felt faint.
After school Harry ran home.
He didn't want the beating he new he would receive if the bully's coat him alone.
He lived only three blocks away so it was't to far to run.
Finally he reached the house he called home.
It was way to big of a house for just his aunt and him self he had always thought.
He really did hat it,three story's of cold dark stone.
But the worst part was that it was haunted.
Harry opened the big door and stepped inside. His aunt had't unpacked anything so there was boxes everywhere.
Harry looked around the dark living room no one was home.
He slowly walked into his room.
The celling fan was on, and flying around so fast Harry though it was broke.
"Get out!
Harry shouted throwing a book at the fan.
It stopped right away and his bed room door slammed shout.
Harry set his backpack down and looked into the mirror.
He looked as skinny as always, maybe more so, his curly light brown hair was tangled and fell into his eyes and hid the cut on his check.
His soft green eyes looked tired.
He sighed and fell down on his bed and soon he was asleep.
Suddenly Harry felt fingers on his face.
"Get away from me!
Harry screamed jumping up now fully awake.
The gost of a beautiful teen age girl floated backwards and began to laugh.
"Oh Harry, now that I'm dead there is no one to keep me company."
"I didn't kill you!
"Yes you did."
With that she disappeared.
Suddenly there was a nock on the door.
Harry tiptoed over and oped it a crack.
It was his aunt
"Hi baby there's some kids hear to see you."
She smiled and pulled the door open wide.
Harry gasped, there stood Daren rocky and dex.
Harry stood frozen to the spot.
His aunt looked at Harry than at the boys,
"We'll I'll leave you guys alone, you can play x boy or something, I got
other work to do."
Harry watched in horror as she walk away down the long stairs leaving him alone.
As soon as she was gown dex put a hand on Harry's chest and pushed him back inside his room.
"We never got to finish our little talk."
He said with a cold laugh.
Harry began to sob as rocky pulled him over his bed, with his hands pined behind his back.
Harry hid his face in his sheets and cried freely, as Daren began to shower his body with hard blows.
Harry felt them pause and he heard someone take off their belt.
"No please don't it hurts so bad already!
Harry sobbed as he looked back to see dex hold up a thick leather belt.
Rocked covered his mouth quickly to smother his cries.
"Noooo!
Harry shrieked as Daren pulled off his shirt. And reached under him to unzip his jeans.
Tears filled his eyes as he felt them rip his boxers off.
Snickering as they looked at his bulge.
"Please don't do this!
He cried as they began to beat him with the belt.
Harry clung to the sheets and sobbed uncontrolly into Ricky's hand.
Harry didn't now how much more he could endure but finally they stopped.
Dex stroked his cock and whispered something about using him for some fun. But rocky shook his head.
"If the old lady ever found out."
Harry winced uncomfortably as he felt their hands on his privet area.
Than dex released his arms abruptly
"Will cut our meeting short if you finish our home work, is it a deal?
Harry sniffed chocking hard on his sobs. He was trembling and breathing hard.
"Yes." He Whimpered in a small voice.
"Oh and one more thing,"
Daren said turning back to glance at the small boy still laying over the bed.
"If you tell your old aunt about our little business we'll, lets just say we will give it to you so hard you'll never forget it." Rocky opened his back pack and handed him a big pile of books.
He laughed than the boys banged down stairs.
Harry burst out into fresh tears.
He cried softly for a few minutes than leaned down and pulled on his boxers and thin skinny jeans, he paused before the mirror to look at the long red streaks he had received.
It burned and caused him a great deal of pain to sit, but he forced himself to sit at the desk and try and do their home work.
Shivering slightly he pulled on a white t-shirt.
"Harry come to super!
Harry heard his aunt call up the stairs.
"I'm not hungry!
He shouted
He sighed sadly he was hungry but the time it took him to eat would take time away from doing the home work, besides he did't feel like letting his aunt see him at this moment.
She would wonder why his face was pale and wet with tears.
He sat the rest of the night studding their books......

Ok guys that do you think,To dark? Don't worry I'll put some happy spots in some where in the next few chapters, please vote or comment. Thanks