Part 0: The beginning

Elsa awoke with a start. She stared blankly ahead of her; she had always wished she would find true love. Sitting with her legs crossed beneath her, she cradled her head in her hands. Her golden blond hair fell over her right shoulder and she ran her fingers through the perfect braided pattern. She nearly jumped when a sound emanated from the far left corner of her room, where the door stood.

"I've been impaled!"

Said the voice, and immediately Elsa knew who it was and had decided her fate. Olaf's body was perfectly rounded, his carrot nose hard and strong. His gleaming eyes and top hat set him aside from the others, while his perfect snowy feet just seemed ever so... Comfortable. 

"What're you looking at?"

Elsa sprang from her trance at these words.

"Oh, Olaf. Don't worry. You're safe with me."

"Oh gee, that really makes me feel much better."

"Anything for you," said Elsa. "You're my snowman."

"All this warmth from you is making me feel like it's summer! If you don't watch out, I might melt!"

"No Olaf, you silly goose. I need you to stay hard. Now, come over here." She said this whilst beckoning with her finger, giving Olaf a quick wink. Olaf returned a toothy smile. He slowly slid across the stone floor, his every movement building within Elsa nothing other than pure lust. She stifled a moan, and Olaf paused.

"No Olaf, Don't stop!"

"As you wish."

Elsa lifted up her blanket, inviting Olaf in toward her curvy, smooth body. The covers slid across her freshly exposed skin. With a small gasp, she noted that her skin was almost as white as Olaf. The little snowman climbed into her bed, attempting to snuggle up next to Elsa. But as he did this, he noticed his feet were no longer there. In their place was the telltale puddle, wetting the sheets.

"No!" Olaf cried out. But it was too late. The ice behind his button eyes was already melting away. Elsa looked on in shock, her last salvation nearly destroyed.

"Olaf! You can't just leave me like this! I love you!"

Tears streaming down her face, Elsa crumpled into her bed. Tears mingling with the wet remains of her snowy companion, she wept and wept. All that was left of what once would have been her lover was two plastic buttons and an average length carrot. Realizing her newfound opportunity she grasped the carrot, raising it above her head like a sort of prayer. She drew it in, close to her face, looking up and down the carrot's nimble shaft.

"This will have to do." She said, grinning to herself.