newFreind ship

it was lunch.  pennies was sitting next to the only peraon to ever care about him, rick.  "so, how was the hospidal?"  asked dpennywis.  "it was okay, but only bc u were their ;)"  pen bluched.  "ohh, well, um, ha ha lol i dk how to respond to that rick."  Rick grabbedpennywieses hand.  "you don't have 2"  said rick.  Penniewse bluched even moar.  "oh, ricc...😩"  rick was moving closr to penniwge, but then a milk came flieing in the air and hit pennywise.  "OwoWo thAt hurtttt >///<!"  exclaimed penniewse.  "HEY! WHO DID THAT!!!!1!!" screamed rick/.  " XDDDDD" said patrick satr. "well well, look at this!  your our of the hosdidal!"  "ya i am!  and I'm pisse at u! ur such an a**hole!"  *GASP!* everyone gasped, rick swore!!!1!!11  Patrick looked realllllly mad this tim!  "EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  yelled patrick.  "I've had enoujh of u and pen, or whatever tf his name is.  now ur gonna actual diy!"  then mrs frizzle caem to the rescue.  "ENOUEH OF THIS!  Patrick star, u are expelled!"  'WHAT"  yelled patrick.  "NO U CANT DO THAT PLS!  sponge bob will be sooooooo mad with me!!!"  "I'm sorry patrick, but you almost killed rick and now u say u gonna kill rick and pennywise!"  said mrs frizzle.  "omggg ur so maen!!!!"  said patrick, as he was being dragged out of the schiol.