Chapter 2 - "Welcome to exile... outcast..."

I silently left the leaders office, on the verge of crying. I walked past the people who gave me dirty looks of disgust as two guards stood by my sides, making sure I don't try anything. soon enough we made it to a large gate with two symbols on them; fire and a skull. I've never known what this meant, but most people believed our ancestors were the leaders and great wizards of our generation, as ours being fire and a skull, then our leaders were fire and death. Even though I'm an air elemental, I still manage to land swift hits on people, just like... when... "Welcome to exile... outcast..." one of the guardsmen said to me as he proceeded to forcefully shove me through the gates. I heard footsteps and rustling leaves all around me, it's perfectly bright and warm today, so there no wind whatsoever. I don't think I'm alone, these footsteps are too... Humane... A sudden rush of wind flies behind me, making the rope on my wrists irritate me even more. The apparition that ran past me hid behind a thick, abnormally large tree, "w-who's there.?" I walked closer to them and I heard their breathing, it sounded like they were panting or hyperventilating, it sounded like they were just running from someone. "H-hello..? are yo-" I was cut off by yelling from afar "where are you outcast!?" I was pulled behind the same tree this stranger or should I say, outcast, was hiding behind. He covered my mouth to prevent me from yelling or speaking. My pendant started to glow a soft sky blue, telling me that another elemental was nearby. As soon as the voices trailed off, he turned me around and motioned me to give him my hands, He started to untie the ropes around them, as he did, a green luminescent light appeared and the pain slowly started to disappear. it also helped me get a clear view of him, he had black, dusty hair, damaged eyes, a torn black and red diamond sweater, scratches all over his body and a bow with a few arrows. I snapped out of my own world as he said: "hey, you okay?" His voiced seamed heavy, almost mimicking Cory's voice But was also raspy from running so far.

"you're a healer?"